MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 21st January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Capital gain- tax

This query is : Resolved 

06 April 2021 A is having 2 house property. and one vacant land. one residential house is in his ownership. 2nd house is in his and his wife ownership ( Co owner ) now A wants to sell vacant land and buy one residential house. To claim deduction u/s 54F there is restriction of 2 house. So if A gift 2nd house to his wife and buy new home. will he be eligible to claim 54F exemption since one house is gifted to his wife and restricition on 2 house will fulfill please advise

Read more at:

07 April 2021 Gift to wife may attract clubbing provisions. We have to see deep into the legal position.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries