Easy Office
LCI Learning

Richa Patel

who can claim for TDS deposited at time purchase of immovable property? seller (builder) or buyer? it is seen in buyer's 26as

Leela S
15 July 2022 at 22:35

24G monthly filing

I uploaded successfully 24G fuv file in TIN NSDL portal. But it shows the file upload status as "captured" instead of "received" and doesn't provide BIN. What is to be done to get BIN?

jignesh sitapara
21 July 2022 at 15:28

Regarding Reverse Charge Mechenisum

My client purchase of goods from unregister person in cash upto Rs. 10,000/- Now any liability under GST regime ?? And what should I be careful in this case ??


Dear Sir/Madam,

I have received Rs.2 Lakh as gift from my real brother in FY 21-22 and also reimbursement from insurance company towards medical expenses. Kindly guide in which column I should show this in income tax return -2 and both are exempted under which section. Kindly guide.



My son availed a home loan of Rs50.30 lacs during 2021-22.The firsy disbursement was made on 31.03.2021.
Construction was completed during Feb 2022 and EMI started from April 2022.

Pre EMI interest of Rs1.90 lacs was debited to the home loan account during the period 2021-22 and the amounts are paid to the debit of his account every month.

Whether the entire amount can be considered as eligible deducyion under section 24 of IT ACT.Pl clarify

Shah & Thakkar

Is IT services Provided by Freelancer or IT firm consider as Profession or Business?

Suchet Dabadge

I am 60 years of age, retired and have started receiving annuity from superannuation fund which my previous employer deposited with LIC of India. I am trying to show the annuity as salary under "pensioner-others" category and the ITR form requires details of TDS and TAN of employer. IS Employer LIC of India and if so, how do I know the TAN of LIC of India (P&GS Unit) so that I can fill these details in ITR? it doesn't accept zero TDS and blank TAN or N/A in TAN.

Priyanka Roy
21 July 2022 at 15:28


Our GST registration is regular. we have one customer who has composition dealer. So, can any one please suggest is there any specific rules to issue sale invoice to that person or we can issue our regular tax invoice.

sreesha Sree
15 July 2022 at 16:48

Death claim settlement


My relative passed away last year who had worked more than 30 years and his wife got full and final settlement along with medical reimbursement paid in month of march end.

Will his wife need to pay tax for this and if so under which section/heading


what is section and Ineligible ITC due to difference in place of supply. Please give examples.

Answer Query