29 March 2018 at 14:17

Share in foreign company

I am a software engg. And working for a danish client from last 8 years so i have all the knowledge about the product. Now he talked to board of directors there and is offering me 1% share in his company at discounted price so that i continue working with him. I am not his direct employee but works in a indian consultancy company which has agreement and work for him. Can i have share in foreign company without being its employee?

04 March 2018 at 16:04

Windows 7 & java issue

Whether the income tax utility for the assessment year 2017-18 will get opened only and only after installation of window 7. As at this moment of time Microsoft Window XP Professional Version 2002 has been installed in my computer, whether just because of XP utility of income tax return is not getting started.

25 February 2018 at 15:10

Can anyone guide me please

all of a sudden my computer started not supporting ITR Utility Jar file because of which I am not able to file ITR. Whether there is an issue of JAVA or whether there is an issue of windows or is happening because of some other issue.

23 January 2018 at 17:43

Disa

Hi, If any one have project report relating to DISA course kindly share the same.

hi. is there any free or software with low cost software which I can use to generate computerised bills. I m a composition scheme delear. thankypu

dear. sir, what. is. cost. centre. and. use. of. cost. centre in. Tally. erp 9

Anonymous
14 October 2017 at 14:11

Tally erp

Is there any discount for CA on buying Tally Erp 9?

We have STPI unit where we have duty exempted capital goods. We now wish to remove them as they are outdated. Please let us know how to pay the duty liability in GST regime and remove the goods from unit.

We bought a software from a company and were maintaining in Accounts payable-Creditor ledger. In the beginning of the new financial year, we want to enter the invoice details in the ledger opening page. How could we do this?

2 - Is registration and licence expenses of a newly bought company car to be capitalised or not?

Thanks for the reply.

18 September 2017 at 23:18

xml

at the time of generating xml for filing of Income Tax Return for ay 17-18, it is seen that "run time error". xml is generated with error. while uploading the xml file it is seen that 'xml is invalid' how to get correct generation of xml?