28 August 2017 at 14:32

Artificial intelligence

Dear Sir/Madam Is there any course for artificial intelligence in banking? or a risk management course in data security

27 August 2017 at 12:11

It sm

Study tips for Auditing and It &Sm for Nov 2017 exams

23 July 2017 at 11:36

CA final Nov 17

Hi, please suggest me good author book/ material for ISCA for nov 17 ca final exams

11 July 2017 at 21:57

cash memo or bill

If a person does not have the computerised billing system and he have to make it manually then how will make a cash memo showing the cost of the sold item and gst separately. Can he make it by putting the gross cost and mention the rate of taxes only.

05 July 2017 at 12:11

Stpi registration

hi i want to know how important is STPI registration for a KPO. we are in to 100% UK accounting and we are registered with STPI. want to understand what will be effect if we surrender our STPI registration.

05 July 2017 at 11:30

Stpi registration

25 June 2017 at 10:13

Itr

I try to file my itr for a.y 16-17 by using both excel & java utility but after sucessful xml file validation when I upload it on incomtax site it shows msg that invalid xml plz use latest utility plz guide what to do Thanks in advance

19 June 2017 at 20:28

regarding IT exam

hi guys can anyone say in information technology questions will be coming only from practice manual or other questions may also com ?

I need CA in practice having DISA qualification for system audit. Please post your response if interested.
CA. Vikas Maheshwari

03 June 2017 at 08:11

Dsc pack

I want to buy dsc pack. Can anyone suggest me which pack to buy? with reasonable rates and good service , please provide me mail id