Tally
coaching
CA Classes

17 August 2018 at 13:54

Winman software

Any one can purchase Winman CA ERP software to file Income tax returns.

13 August 2018 at 20:42

Pass word in excel file

Dear All,

Pls tell anybody how to give pass word in my excel file & how it can be remove. And is it possible to give p w for folder in which I have saved all my excel file. pls let me know in simple method.

Thanks.
Anjan Mehta

Anonymous
07 August 2018 at 17:31

Search pan no. in tally

while creating a ledger in tally Add PAN No. Of party at the same time , but now want to search PAN No. of any party name is not known how to search PAN in Tally by any command please help.

29 July 2018 at 16:42

Problems in tally-9

Sirs,
After transferring Profit to Proprietor's Account on 31.03.2017, I split the company. There was no problem in the Company_2016-17. But in the Company_2017-18 P & L Ledgers are showing opening balances and in Balance Sheet in the Proprietor's account, opening is inclusive of the profit transferred.but the Profit & Loss Account Ledgers are showing the opening balances which were transferred. In Accounts Information Display menu the P& L is showing the amount transferred as opening balances but in Alter menu the opening balances are nil but the mismatch displays are coming. It is a peculiar thing which I experienced for the first time

Anonymous
25 July 2018 at 15:29

How to remove reconciled brs

How to remove reconciled date in tally while after making BRS in tally.

Anonymous

what is mode to check Negative ledger in tally.

06 July 2018 at 16:05

How to trace tally 7.2 data

There is a tally 7.2 data of one of my clients which is not getting traced in my computer. How to trace the data. Please guide me and oblige.

26 April 2018 at 16:33

Dsc

WHAT IS CLASS 1 SIG
DSC WHERE IT IS USED

29 March 2018 at 14:17

Share in foreign company

I am a software engg. And working for a danish client from last 8 years so i have all the knowledge about the product. Now he talked to board of directors there and is offering me 1% share in his company at discounted price so that i continue working with him. I am not his direct employee but works in a indian consultancy company which has agreement and work for him. Can i have share in foreign company without being its employee?

04 March 2018 at 16:04

Windows 7 & java issue

Whether the income tax utility for the assessment year 2017-18 will get opened only and only after installation of window 7. As at this moment of time Microsoft Window XP Professional Version 2002 has been installed in my computer, whether just because of XP utility of income tax return is not getting started.