50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

27 September 2020 at 21:50

LLP - Online PAN Application using DSC

Has anybody applied for online PAN application of LLP using Digital Signature ?

If yes, I would like to know steps for the same.

Thank you in advance.

26 September 2020 at 09:50

Loan documentation related

Hi All,

I have come across a case where an assessee is applying for home loan and for the purpose of documentation one of the documents is ITR for 3 years. The assessee is a salaried individual and is applying for a home loan in Joint name i.e his (salaried employee) and his Father (who is operating a small scale business) and have filed only 2 years ITR as prior to that there was no income and hence no return filed.

I need a clarification on one point listed below:

ITR of PY 2018-19 was filed before the due date and ITR of PY 2019-20 was also filed before the due date for both assessees. However, the ITR for both the years (for the assessee carrying on business) was revised u/s 139(5) as some information was missed to be declared in the original return. Would it be acceptable by the bank if the revised returns are filed on the same date?

Hoping I could get some clarification on the same

Thank you in advance.

25 September 2020 at 12:25

PPF

Hi everyone,
I as a present Indian resident started a PPF account in Jan 2020 and still continuing, in case later within the 15 years of PPF duration, if my status changes to NRI, will there be any problems in contributing and withdrawing my PPF.

Dear sir/Madam
My question :
In May 2018 I made unregistered partnership in Bangalore with two partner and same time I applied for PAN card. After getting PAN card I too applied for GST registration and got the same. Process was going to start the business , but after few months my partner left banglore in the month of August 2018 and due to some other personal reasons we could not started the business. In simple, apart from PAN card and GST registration, no business have bee taken place till now i.e., no sales, no purchase related to business. Since there was no business hence I did not file any income tax return for applicable period and I was aware about the GST related compliance hence I have compiled with it time to time properly and cancellation of GST registration is also done in December 2018 it self.

But now after coming to know that we need to cancel the PAN card and it is mandatory to file income tax return irrespective of income for every partnership firm.

Please help me in this situation that what I need to do for proper compliance.

Thanking you

Dear sir/Madam
My question :

Thanking you

23 September 2020 at 19:46

Canara Bank nf 1003

Dear Sir, We are having occ A/c in canara bank.My email id is jaghetiya@gmail.com

hi ,
pls send sample of above

22 September 2020 at 20:34

Unstructured CPE hours requirement

Hello All,

I am residing outside India. I had requested ICAI for Letter of Good Standing. However, I got response back from CA institute to complete CPE hours. For year 2020-2022, I am required to complete 15 CPE hours for each year and 60 for the rolling period of 3 years. I have never submitted my CPE hours. I was looking for online courses etc to complete the CPE hours, but couldn't find any specific. Can anyone please guide me what courses or other methods, I should take to complete CPE hours. Also, do I have to wait for 3 years to get the letter of good standing or I can complete 15 hours for this year i.e. 2020 and get my letter?

Is CA in member only do any other business?

Is he/she can have business of Accounting/taxation over and above his employment in his/her own name? Are they allowed to use Visiting card of the other business in their name?

Please give precise & detailed answer. Here CA is not in practice.

The Date of Incorporation of Partnership is 01/06/2020, but due to lockdown & Covid -19 Pandameic we received Stamp Paper dated 29/06/2020. We prepared the deed with DOI 01/06/2020. We also, have received PAN Card with same DOI. The Said agreement is submitted in ROF for registration. While opening Bank Account the said query was raised. So is there any solution for said situtaion? Kindly suggest.