Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

Asmt 10

Notice received GST ASMT 10 for the period July 17 to Mar 18
Input Credit taken as per GSTR 3B is Rs.67,84,224/- and available as per GSTR 2A is Rs.62,47,040/-. Difference of Rs.5,37,184/-
Assessee has all required purchase invoices from which ITC credit in GSTR 3B was taken

In the circumstances my question is what reply should be submitted for the mis-match ?

reply should be submitted on the following points: 1. all conditions u/s 16(2) satisfied, 2. ITC does not depend upon reflection of the same in 2A as the law standing during the period under consideration nowhere mentions the same in view of the fact that rule 36(4) was inserted only somewhere around oct 2019 and not with retrospective effect , 3. proposed amendment in section 16 has not yet been notified, 4. quote relevant case laws do a bit of research on the subject matter.

Have drafted format , ping me on my what's app I will provide you draft. Mobile is provided to you in message.

Dear CA Rashmi Gandhi
Cannot locate your mobile number
Please provide

I already message you , check your inbox.

Also do a full recon of ITC as per books vs GSTN 2B. We have to find out which suppliers have not uploaded the Invoices and have a followup of the same or get back the GST Amount of the same. We also have to see the timelines here.