CS Abhishek Goyal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2178

+ View Full Profile

About me

M.Com., FCS, LLB, M-AIMA,  enrolled GST practitioner and tax consultant from Rajasthan having 9 years of experience in the field of income tax, indirect tax and corporate law matters.





    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Company Law, LLP formation and conversion, Corporate restructuring

    My area of expertise
    company law, corporate restructuring

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    Business law consulting

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    caclubindia.com, official website of my organisation, likely to be published in corporate professionals today

    Educational credentials:
    M. Com., CS

    Award & Honors:
    Regular speaker and presenter

  • HARI PRASAD says : income tax - FORM 10 AND 9A
    sir, this is regarding filing of FORM 10 AND 9A of charitable trust...in this connection i would like to know when and what situations are these forms can be submitted kindly guide me in this regard. Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/experts_profile.asp?member_id=590503

  • Sumit Jain says : Regarding Wages paid to labour under GST
    Sir first I thank you for responding to my queiry regarding GST for salary paid. Now my queiry is regarding Wages paid to labour. I am a businessman and I need Labour's for my business. I purchase goods and bring it to my godown and repack them and send it to other states with the help of labours. Now is GST application when I pay cash more then Rs. 5000 to Labour's as wages.

  • monika says : thanks

  • PANDIAN BRIGHT says : fixed deposit
    thank you very much sir

  • Nikhil Krishna says : LGCT
    Many thanks Abhishek for your opinion on LGCT - and you have quickly responded.

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

Queries Replied : 25783

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

CA Learning
Online GST Class    |    x