CS Abhishek Goyal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2211

+ View Full Profile

About me

M.Com., FCS, LLB, M-AIMA,  enrolled GST practitioner and tax consultant from Rajasthan having 9 years of experience in the field of income tax, indirect tax and corporate law matters.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Company Law, LLP formation and conversion, Corporate restructuring

My area of expertise
    company law, corporate restructuring

My experience in the area (years):
    3-5

Organizations I belong to:
    Business law consulting

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    caclubindia.com, official website of my organisation, likely to be published in corporate professionals today

Educational credentials:
    M. Com., CS

Award & Honors:
    Regular speaker and presenter

• venkatesh says : Query on 24Q TDS Q4 preparing
    Hi can you please advise on below. 1) Am preparing form number 24Q for Q4 (FVU RPU) - in ANNEXURE II should we fill salary details of employees who’s TDS is not deducted & not filed along with persons who’s TDS deducted. 2) if yes than what details to be filled in below columns for the employees not fall in taxable income Column 368. ( income tax on total income) Column 374 ( total tax deducted current employer) Column 369 ( Rebate under sec 87A, if applicable) Regards Venkatesh

• HARI PRASAD says : income tax - FORM 10 AND 9A
    sir, this is regarding filing of FORM 10 AND 9A of charitable trust...in this connection i would like to know when and what situations are these forms can be submitted kindly guide me in this regard. Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/experts_profile.asp?member_id=590503

• Sumit Jain says : Regarding Wages paid to labour under GST
    Sir first I thank you for responding to my queiry regarding GST for salary paid. Now my queiry is regarding Wages paid to labour. I am a businessman and I need Labour's for my business. I purchase goods and bring it to my godown and repack them and send it to other states with the help of labours. Now is GST application when I pay cash more then Rs. 5000 to Labour's as wages.

• monika says : thanks
    THANS A LOT

• PANDIAN BRIGHT says : fixed deposit
    thank you very much sir

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 27020

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100