Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trust returns

This query is : Resolved 

We have to file trust returns in form ITR-7 . There is no 12A Registration. Shall I file ITR-7 and Auditor flag to be filed or not and auditor details u/s 12A(1)(b) details to be file or not

To qualify for exemption u/s 11 and 12, a trust having total income (before exemption u/s. 11 and 12) exceeding the maximum amount not chargeable to tax must have its accounts audited by a C.A

If not registered u/s 12A, choose ITR-5.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries