Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505


This query is : Resolved 

If i wrongly deducted TDS more than actual for the Last Quarter of 2013-14.And it is adjustable.So what would be the TDS Payable amount that should i make show in Balance sheet for year ending 2013-14.Is it be on actual basis or the amount which I've deducted earlier.


Guest (Expert)
which u had deducted na............................

amount you deducted to show in balance sheet if you deposit the excess the you can file the return and mention the vendor against which you deduct the TDS. then party can claim the refund of TDS.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning