Easy Office

Rupesh Jain's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 10183

+ View Full Profile

About me

My self Rupesh Jain, Doing practice in  income tax, vat  and service tax .



    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    income tax, sales tax, service tax

    My area of expertise
    income tax, audit

    My experience in the area (years):
    8 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    ca firm

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    no one

    Educational credentials:
    b com CA

    Award & Honors:
    no one

  • Suresh Golla says : 26AS
    Dear Sir I am retired employee and my wife is housewife, I get pension on monthly basis. Last year we have sold our old house and brought a new flat. Now when I see 26AS, the same amount of sale and purchase is mentioned in both of our 26AS (me and wife), where as the transaction was done only once. Please advise if both of us have to file separate returns for same transaction. Thanks

  • Nara Hari says : How can i pay money to NRI seller
    Sirs I'm in a process of buying NRI property in Bangalore. The sellers lives in America and now all payments should i pay to his Indian bank account or foreign bank account Please advise Regards Hari

  • M.Ratan kumar singha says : Pan card
    Hello my name is M.Ratan kumar singha can i surrender the only pan card i have and then apply for new pan card .Is it possible ?

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : Bank Guarantee Available for Discounting
    Dear Sir I have a Bank Guarantee of 10 CR INR issuer Bank : State Bank of India and looking for discounting . Please advise if I can avail your services in relevance Warm Regards Ravvinder Whatsapp : + 91 8500886060

  • Aditya hadiM says : Arrear of NPS
    I have received contribution in NPS account from employer as arrear for previous 5 financial years. Delay is due to decision of opting NPS as Pension scheme. Will I get relief of this arrear. If yes then how can I get this relief ( under which section of income tax).

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts