CA Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Remittance of TDS (Property)

This query is : Resolved 

If property is purchased by NRI, then can TDS be remitted by person other than NRI? and what is the procedure for remittance of TDS on sale of Immovable Property?


Yes, TDS can be remitted by other person.
It has to be remitted through 26QB challan in TIN NSDL site.

1) Visit TIN NSDL website.
2) Go to 'Services' section and click on OTLAS.
3) You will be redirected to OTLAS-Challan Status Inquiry Page. Click on download.
4) You will be redirected to the 'Challan' page. From here, you can download your required copy of TDS Challan.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags