regarding double pan card

This query is : Resolved 

25 March 2010

one of my party is having two pan card alloted as per it department please provide in detail proceedure regardign surrending one of the same

CA Gangadhar Mishra (Expert)
25 March 2010

in PAN alteration form just write the correct PAN u want to keep and cancell the other PANs u have.

B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
26 March 2010

Submit an application before the nearest NSDL or UTISTL office. The application form is titled as "Request for new PAN Card or/ and change or correction in PAN data". Requirement are:-
1) Duly filled in application as above.
2) Fees Rs. 94/-
3) Original PAN Card which u don't need.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x