Previous years income tax filling

17 July 2019
Respected sir,

I want to know , any individual or firm can file his Previous years income tax Return (FY 2017-18 & FY 2016-17) in this year.

B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
17 July 2019
Possible in certain cases. Perhaps CBDT Circular No. 9/2015 dated: 9th June, 2015 will be useful.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning
Get Income Tax App    |    x