Notice u/sec 154 of income tax act

Dear sir,
I am president of trust which undertook various social activities, for Ay 2018 19 i was filed NIL Income Tax return on 01 Mar 2019 (Beyond due date) u/sec 139(4). On 09 Sep 2019 i received notice u/sec 154 proposing levy fee u/s 234F effecting enhancing the demand, further they gave me 15 days time to reply the same. View it is kindly requested that, what reply should i give to avoid levy fees u/sec 234F. It is pertinent to mention that, the trust have Nil income for Ay 2018-19. Thanks and Regards.

As per a recent ruling under Section 234F of the Income Tax Act, taxpayers must pay penalty for delay in filing ITR. In simple words, if you fail to file your tax returns within the standard deadline of 31st July, you might end up paying up to INR 1,000 as penalties.

Excise
cbdt
itr
mca
gstr 9
ca exams
itc
cag
dvat
tin nsdl
unified portal
ca
VAT
icai
Service Tax
income tax
exams
students
corporate law
ca students
career
ca exams may 2020
csr
Info Technology