Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

ITC on wrong filing by Service Provider


A service is provided in Chennai for a company registered in Bangalore.

The service provider has issued a invoice with CGST & SGST (Intrastate) and filed his GSTR as IGST (Interestate).

Based on my GSRT2A, it is showing as IGST, can I claim the input credit.

Thanks in advance for the advise.


No you can't claim ITC ask the supplier to rectify the error.

Ask the supplier with IGST invoice and claim ITC.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning