RAJA P M 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7413

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answers the queries to Sales Tax, Central Excise, Service Tax, Income Tax and Goods and Service Tax and Also answering Career and Accounts related questions for my knowledge based.

My area of expertise
    I'm Experienced in Accounts, Audit and also Experience to Direct and Indirect Taxation

My experience in the area (years):
    My experience in Accounts field around 15 Years, Sales Tax and Service Tax field around 11 Years, Central Excise field around 4 Years and Income Tax and TDS field 6 years of Experience...

Organizations I belong to:
    Audit Asst in Ramasamy & Ramkumar Chartered Accountants, Audit Asst in Durai and Co Chartered Accountants, Proprietor of My Own "P M Raja and Co - Auditors and Tax Consultants

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    No Publications written myself

Educational credentials:
    HSC - Maths Group B.A and M.A B.Com (Correspondence)

Award & Honors:
    I'm not get Awards the field. But, Award winning in Cricket Field....

• ajlan says : IMPORT PURCHASE
    HI IN IMPORT PURCHASE WICH VALUE WE WANT TO TAKE ASSESMENT VALUSE OR VENDOR INVOICE

• Amol S Joglekar says : all is well
    Thank you. Bit busy in audit work and hence could not attend the site. How are you?

• ANKIT KUMAR says : Wrongly bill shown in urp head
    Hello sir Due to some clarical mistake i have shown a bill in unregistered in fy 2017-18. What should I do so party can avail the ITC

• Member (Account Deleted) says : Bank Guarantee Available for Discounting
    Dear Sir I have a Bank Guarantee of 10 CR INR issuer Bank : State Bank of India and looking for discounting . Please advise if I can avail your services in relevance Warm Regards Ravvinder Whatsapp : + 91 8500886060

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 27238

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100