RAJA P M 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7123

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answers the queries to Sales Tax, Central Excise, Service Tax, Income Tax and Goods and Service Tax and Also answering Career and Accounts related questions for my knowledge based.

My area of expertise
    I'm Experienced in Accounts, Audit and also Experience to Direct and Indirect Taxation

My experience in the area (years):
    My experience in Accounts field around 15 Years, Sales Tax and Service Tax field around 11 Years, Central Excise field around 4 Years and Income Tax and TDS field 6 years of Experience...

Organizations I belong to:
    Audit Asst in Ramasamy & Ramkumar Chartered Accountants, Audit Asst in Durai and Co Chartered Accountants, Proprietor of My Own "P M Raja and Co - Auditors and Tax Consultants

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    No Publications written myself

Educational credentials:
    HSC - Maths Group B.A and M.A B.Com (Correspondence)

Award & Honors:
    I'm not get Awards the field. But, Award winning in Cricket Field....

• ANKIT KUMAR says : Wrongly bill shown in urp head
    Hello sir Due to some clarical mistake i have shown a bill in unregistered in fy 2017-18. What should I do so party can avail the ITC

• Member (Account Deleted) says : Bank Guarantee Available for Discounting
    Dear Sir I have a Bank Guarantee of 10 CR INR issuer Bank : State Bank of India and looking for discounting . Please advise if I can avail your services in relevance Warm Regards Ravvinder Whatsapp : + 91 8500886060

• RAMESHKUMAR says : itr
    dear sir, im filed a original return on 1.2.2018 it proceesed on 9.3.2018 with refund received on 10.5.2018 ., after my income correction revised return filed ()nil.return() filed on 13.3.2018 (i e, after processed 9.3.2018), here on 27.04.2018 ~ the original and revised return shown in my portal as, "no further action required as latest return is taken for processing ", what i have been do the above said query. please elaborate explain to me

• Ambris Pande says : Purchase Return Gstr-3b
    Dear Raja, Please suggest about stock return/purchase return treatment in gstr-3b. How to show purchase return in 3b for mar month, under which column and also treatment of the same in gstr-1 ??

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 24786

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

×
ITC Webinar