Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

ITC in 2A <3B

Dear Expert,
What can we do if we have taken excess credit in 3b than 2A for fy 17-18 before filing gstr9 as there is only 6 days left.
Plz reply

It will be payable through DRC-03 form. keep the tax invoices for your reference...

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning