in fringe benefit tax

This query is : Resolved 

16 August 2007 hello,
my query is in fringe benefit tax, depreciation is charged on 31st march bt we have to pay advance tax,so for this pupose can depreciation is calculated on proportional method either it is right or worng method.?

Raj (Expert)
16 August 2007 You have to calculate deprecation as per income tax Act i.e on W.D.V . How can you go for proportionately.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Certificate in Quantitative Finance IIM Calcutta Applied Finance(Batch 17) GST Course
Follow us

Answer Query