MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 21st January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

Raj's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 162

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer any type of taxation ,Accounts Finance ,secretrial questions . I cannot answer any question which is related to RBI.

My area of expertise
    Income tax, Audit, Company Law, Accounts , VAT etc.

My experience in the area (years):
    Total 7 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Self

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Going to publish

Educational credentials:
    CA

Award & Honors:
    Waiting for this

• SUNNY GOYAL says : help me sir
    hi... my name is sunny goyal. i am a ca final student. i had initially registered myself under p.e.-2 course and passed PE-2 Group 2 in May 2010 and then transferred into IPCC course because of discontinuance of PE-2 and cleared IPCC unit-9 exam in Nov 2010. my articleship has not been started yet. my question is about appearing in final exam. can i appear in May 2013 if i register for CA Final and Articleship on or before 30th April 2011. there was a notification about appearing in final exam that a student registered initially in p.e.2 course and then converted in to IPCC and then become a final student can appear in final exam after completion of 2 years' articleship or he has been serving last 12 months' articleship. after calculating the time period can i appear in May 2013?? please let me know the answer as soon as possible so that i can join Articleship and register for C.A Final and take coaching classes.....!!! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me as soon as possible. mail me : sunnygoyal265@gmail.com or on 9831420810

• CA BRIJESH HANDA says : fees for registation of M/A OF association
    please reply back how much total fees is to be paid at the time of incorporation of a pvt. ltd. co.for the authorised capital of 2,00,000.00. Please state individually fees requird to be paid for M/A, Form 1, 18 & 32.

• Pramod sapkal says : tds on telephone charges
    Hi why we cant deduct tds on telephone charges can you tell me the act or any section regarding this

• Amit says : WCT on Construction of New Factory Building
    Our company is planning to start construction of new factory building on one of our vacant plot. ( Maharashtra ) Company is inviting the quotation from different contractors in this regard.. As account person I need the clarification on below mentioned points. Point 1 ] What type of precautions our company should take in granting the Works Contract ? Point 2] Do we need to apply for WC TIN under Sales Tax Act ? We already have VAT TIN for our normal course of trading. Point 3] At what rate company should deduct the TDS AND also on what amount ? Point 4] What about Service Tax ? Point 5] Will the company eligible for set-off of WCT against trading sales tax libility ? I will be very helpful if anyone could spare some time to elaborate on my query. Many Thanks Amit

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 32427

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26053

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

expand_less