MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to recover the tax paid under CST Act,1956

This query is : Resolved 

09 June 2010 we have depatched consigfnment partly and raised invoice for full value of the materials to the customer stationed outside the Andra Pradesh which comes under inter state sale.

Due to objections from statutory Auditors,the sale is to be reversed in the books of account in that paticular financial year. However, the CST is fully paid to the respective Statutory authorities.In such event it is requested to kindly inform the procedure for recovery of excess tax paid to the statutory authorities.

10 June 2010 You should first file the revised returns and thereafter should file a petition for refund of excess deposited taxes.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries