Gstr-1

I Am running a pharmacy, till now i am not maintained HSN Codes in my billing formats, is it any other option for filing GSTR-1 for july to Till now.

What are all the documents required for GSTR-1 for filing?
Is it any specific format.

HSN code to be declared turnover up to 1.5 cr - 0 digit turnover from 1.5 cr to 5 cr - 2 digit turnover 5 cr and above - 4 digit You can file your GSTR 1 now also but if you have any payable then along with interest on late payment. You require invoice wise details of the party to whom outward supplies is made

You cam file the Returns now. You need invoice details you have issued for supplies to be reported in GSTR 1

I am having all purchase invoices(which includes HSN Codes , Some has not having HSN Codes), however what are sales done by our pharmacy not mentioned any HSN Codes but i am having all invoices,
How shall i proceed further.

How shall i proceed further.

If turnover does not exceed Rs 1.5 crore no need to mention HSN codes otherwise HSN codes should be mentioned. bill format will change accordingly.