50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

FOR GST TAX PAY

R/sir,
One of my client is regular tax payer and he is work contractor taking gov. contracts like zilla parishad. he is tax deductor and filed GSTR-7.
My question is how can i show Gst @12% tax to zilla parishad in GSTR-1.
Thank you so much in Advance.

Zila parishad would be deducting the GST TDS from payments made to your client and filing GSTR7.CYour client, that is contractor, must be raising tax invoice and charging GST @ 12%.So you can show these invoices in GSTR1.

yes sir you are right i have showed this bill in my GSTR-1 but one error occur, Error in Json structure validation. In validation status ERROR shows. plz tell me how to validate this bill.

Try again. If still validation error the raise grievance to GSTN with screen shots.

if this is the only way to file Tax deductor bill in GSTR-1 then i m trying for grievance.
thank you sir for your best Expertise.