19 August 2019 at 15:47

Tds on donation

Hello sir

We (Partnership firm) have some expenses of conducting games for students while conducting we incurred like hall booking charges, lights and sound charges etc. we treating this as a donation in our books because it is apart from our business expenses, my question is do I need to deduct TDS for the this ? kindly help pls..

19 August 2019 at 15:22

Gst

As in GSTR 9C Excel utility in PT IV (14) i.e.. Reconcilation of ITC declared in Annulal Return (GSTR9) with ITC availed on expenses as per audited Annual Financial Statement or books of account, whether we have to put expenses from July to March or April to March.

Can a housing finance company charge interest on disbursement from cheque given date (to the borrower) or interest should be charged from actual clearing date of the cheque given?

For eg, if Rs. 1 lacs cheque is issued to Mr. X (borrower) on 01.07.2019. However he deposited the cheque on 01.08.19. So whether interest should be charged from 01.07.19 or 01.08.19?

SIR
WHETHER POST OFFICE AGENT AND LIC AGENT HAVING COMMISSION INCOME ARE COMPULSORILY REQUIRED UNDER GST TO HAVE GST NUMBER. THEIR ANNUAL COMMISSION IS LESS THAN RS. 10.00 LAC AND HAVE ONLY BANK INTEREST AND COMMISSION INCOME.

19 August 2019 at 14:59

Gstn no changed

Sir
We have submitted Feb19 month GSTR1 with wrong GSTN number.
Can we correct it now.

19 August 2019 at 14:35

Claiming itc for the f.y. 2018-19

last date of claiming ITC for 2018-19 is September 2019. Can anyone plz explain me how to claim ITC in case of previous months' bills?

19 August 2019 at 14:25

Income tax

I have filed return of my mom last year
In the return i have shown building of rupees 700000
But depericiation not charged
But i have shown it in the block
But in real this building is not for business purpose
And we do not use this for business
In the py 2018-19
Sold date i e on 13-1-19
We sold the property for 1060000
Now how i should treat this

As a capital gain or as a pgbp (block)

If i take as a capital gain
Than no tax
Because of indexation

But if i treat this as a pgbp
There will be tax bcs my block become nil
How i should treat this.
I have no investment till now

Question

1 if i show as a cap gain
Whether chances of notice are there or not
2 whether to treat this as a cap gain or block pgbp
3 which itr i should file if my mother has 50000
Also business income
4. If notice come what was the interest implecation

19 August 2019 at 14:25

Section 269su

W.E.F.01.11.19 NEW SECTION 369SU INSERTED IN INCOME TAX. AS" REQUIRED TO PROVIDE FACILITY FOR ACCEPTING PAYMENT THROUGH PRESCRIBED ELECTRONICS MODE OF PAYMENTS & FAILS TO PROVIDE SUCH FACILITY HE SHALL BE LIABLE TO PAY PENALTY PER DAY RS.5000/- PER DAY." IN THIS REGARD MY QUERY IS - THIS SECTION FOR ACCEPTING PAYMENT OR BOTH FOR ACCEPTING PAYMENT & PAYING PAYMENT. NOW MOSTLY WE ARE PAYING OUR PAYMENT BY CHEQUE. CAN THIS SAID SECTION ATTRACT FOR PAYMENT ALSO. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SOLVE MY QUERY. .
THIS MATTER IS URGENT PLEASE GUIDE

19 August 2019 at 14:03

Hsn/sac code

Dear Sir
What is HSN/SAC Code for Providing Sound Systems on Rent?

19 August 2019 at 13:41

Itr 3

I have sold UTI Debt MF. Where to show the same with Indexation in ITR 3 for AY 2019-20? The holding is more than 36 months so its a LTCG. But in LTCG ther eis no option of COA with indexation for MF.

Please help me out with the issue.

×