14 November 2019 at 19:15

Rights issue

Further Allotment of Shares by subsidiary of foreign company incorporated in india to its existing share holders which are two Foreign Companies
requires only board resolution and list of allottees for PAS-3 ...?
Any valuation report is required...?

14 November 2019 at 18:50

Sale of business

My client willing to purchase a proprietorship business in the same name which is sold by his uncle what will be the best treatment of stock and GSTIN.

14 November 2019 at 18:26

GST ON SERVICE BOND

If an employee resign from the service, accordingly he has to pay service bond as per terms of employment. In this case whether GST will be applicable on bond amount?

14 November 2019 at 18:19

Commodity trade taxation

An assesssee who invest MCX COMMODITY tRADE. dURING THE YEAR ONLY 3 TIME TRADE DONE TOTAL PURCHASES 706000 TOTAL SALES 703250.DURING THE YEAR. aSSESSEE'S OTHER INCOME EXCEEDS TAXABLE LIMIT. hOW TO TAX COMMODITY TXNS

14 November 2019 at 18:06

Income Tax on Property

hi Team,
i am negotiating a settlement of refund ( Principal and Interest)with the builder as the possession is delayed for booked property. i have a question regarding the tax treatment of such money received
The Property was booked in 2012 and was supposed to be delivered in 2017, but not delivered till date
payments have been made between 2012 and 2017
Allotment letter was issued in Dec 2014, Agreement was signed in Apr 2013

1) I know that the Principal will be treated as Capital received hence no taxation
2) The interest that i receive will it be treated as a Capital or a revenue receipt
3) I have taken a home loan on the above property , and have not yet claimed any deductions under Chapter VI / Section 80C since it was an under construction property
My Questions
in case its considered as a Revenue receipt , can i deduct interest paid to the bank as expenses plus legal fees paid to lawyers etc as expenses and then pay tax ?
or will those deduction as expenses will not be allowed
All help will be truly appreciated
regards,
Ranpreet

Dear sir/madam i have received the following notice.please tell me the solution. Dear Sir/Madam Subject: Communication of proposed adjustment u/s 143(1)(a) of Income Tax Act, 1961. The return for PAN ----------, Assessment Year 2019-20 E-filing- Acknowledgement number ------------------- Dated 12-JUN-19 contains errors/incorrect claims/ inconsistencies which attract adjustment(s), as specified u/s. 143(1)(a) of Income Tax Act, 1961, as annexed in Part-A [(i) to (v), as applicable]. You are herewith afforded an opportunity to respond to the proposed adjustment(s) u/s. 143(1)(a),mentioned below, within a period of 30 days (thirty days) from the date of issue of this communication. Please provide the required information or file a revised return, as applicable, through online mode. To submit response, kindly log on to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in with your "user name and password" and choose "e-Assessment/Proceeding" under the “e-proceeding" section. Kindly note: 1. Revised return uploaded as above should have all the data to enable processing. It should contain complete information as furnished in the earlier return after correcting the the errors/ incorrect claims/ inconsistencies listed below. 2. You are advised to use the software utility available on the website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in to avoid errors.

I have inserted request to pre validate my bank account since July 2019. On Income tax portal my account profile setting shows
request submitted. It is not validated not rejected since last 3 months. I have received order but refund has not been credited. Pl. guide if any
one can advise.

Sir
My job is repair & maintanance of machine and their die for industries.
From 1st oct, 2019 should I charge gst@12℅ or 18℅ for job work. Pls suggest

14 November 2019 at 15:07

TREATMENT AS PER IND-AS FOR THE FOLLOWING

TREATMENT AS PER IND-AS FOR A STATE GOVT CO. FOR THE FOLLOWING :

1) Unlisted , Unquoted , non trading equity shares shown at cost under financial assets , Is it correct ?

2) Classification of re-organisation account(asset ) created during de-merger ?

14 November 2019 at 14:43

CAN WE FILE ADT-1 BEFORE ADT -3

In xyz company ,company had issues with auditor so auditor filed resignation on 15/10/2019...he is not ready to sign the audit report... so can we file ADT-1 and do the audit and ROC filing??

×
ITC Webinar