24 October 2019 at 15:35

sections under law?

If the father is deceased and his son is liable for his debts, which of the following sections under law?

Answer now

Hi

I have an employee in my team who had completed 6 years of his employment with my company in India. Now he is relocating within our company to europe for a promotion.

Could you please advise what happens to the gratuity for the employee? Will he get it on relocation? or when he resigns my company later in his career. Will he still get gratuity? As the same concept is not applicable in europe?

Bhalaji N

Answer now

10 October 2019 at 07:42

Forex Trading

Experts,

Are there any restrictions to Forex Trading under FEMA or any other regulation?

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

08 October 2019 at 16:01

NESL -Registration

Dear Members,

Our Company has Availed Loans from Banks now we are receiving a Mail from NESL Says Requesting for Authentication what does it mean ?

How may I Clear this

Is It mandatory for a company to register with NESL

Answer now

28 September 2019 at 20:39

Partnership Deed

please provide me partnership deed format for private nursing homes

Answer now

What is the procedure and documents required for registering a existing trust under Maharashtra shop and establishment?

Answer now

24 September 2019 at 17:01

Factory registration

hi. i am vignesh. we have two manufacturing unit in same campus. we pay electricity bill separately for unit1 & unit 2 concern name same. i want to know registration for unit separate or both unit one registration as per factory act please explain?

Answer now

How to close open shipping bill in bank of baroda since more than 2 to 3 year.
Almost 15 shipping bill showing open in RBI alert idpms . So i need to close open open all this SB so please advise legally what to do beacsuse BOB also not giving proper response for closing shipping bill. Advise steps legally to resolve this issue.it is very urgent . What we Option available with me ?how to resolve ? Legally ? And bob support increases then what we do to with bob?

Answer now

18 September 2019 at 13:28

AGM & Notice of AGM

Dear Sir / Madam,

My query is as follows:

In case of X Ltd,
Date of Directors report 05/09/2019
Date of P&L Balance sheet 05/09/2019
Date of Tax audit report 05/09/2019
Date of Notice of AGM 05/09/2019
Date of AGM 26/09/2019

In this case, UDIN is required to be generated within 15 days from the date of P&L Balance sheet.

I wish to know whether short notice (i.e. less than 21 days or of 1 day) of AGM is possible??

Kindly guide.
Suraj Patil

Answer now

06 September 2019 at 13:01

Partnership

Query 1: Can a person be working partner in more than One firm and take salary from both the firms? Please provide any case law / section etc. in support of the same. Query 2: Can a person take director salary as well as partner salary at the same time.

Answer now

×
ITC Webinar