26 May 2019 at 18:02

Legal heirs in settlement deed

In 1962, a settlement deed was executed in favour of Mrs. A (now deceased) and her three sons X, Y & Z (Settlees). As per the settlement deed the "Settlees" are only entitled to enjoy the property and not have the right to alienate the said property. My client has approached bank for loan towards purchasing the aforesaid property for commercial purposes.

The Bank lawyer has informed that the ownership of the property vests with the "Settlees" along with their legal heirs and hence the legal heirs should also execute the sale deed along with the Setlees.

Now, establishing the legal heirship of XY&Z is becoming an issue as VAO informed that legal heir ship certificate is given only if the person is deceased and not when alive. My client is willing to provide a declaration / affidavit from the legal heirs of X, Y & Z stating that they are the legal heirs and the same will also be signed by XY&Z. The said affidavit will be notarised. However, Bank lawyer has informed that mere self declaration on legal heirship as mentioned above will not be sufficient as there could be possibility of some claim at a later stage from a legal heir who was not originally part of the above declaration.

Kindly advice on how to proceed ahead. Also if the sale is concluded through the above declaration, is it possible for any legal heir (who was not part of the declaration/ affidavit) to challenge the transfer on the ground that it is null and void abinitio.

Kindly advice.

Answer now

22 May 2019 at 17:10

Gfr2017

Dear Sir

Can Indian vendor submit quote in 2 currencies for example in INR and JapaneseYen FOR THE SAME ITEM in a GTE tender mode? If so, what should be the correct decision as per GFR 2017and CVC guidelines 2019. Soliciting your expert opinion on this
Regards S.F.Francis
Mobile 8667382636
Email francisssf@yahoo.co.in

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/experts_display_list_unresolved.asp?offset=5&mode=unattended

Answer now

21 May 2019 at 10:10

Llp

2 out of 4 partners of LLP have decided to resign from it but the remaining partners are not giving them the consent to do so

What options do the 2 partners who are planning to leave have?

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 16:17

Transfer of share

Can anyone share the detailed procedure and provisions under Companies Act, 2013,FEMA and RBI of transfer of shares from Resident To Non Resident.

Thanks.

Answer now

18 May 2019 at 13:25

Designated partner in llp

Can a practicing Chartered Accountant become Partner in LLP which is engaged in trading.

Answer now

Mere ghar k samne ek factory h jisme hospital me use hone wale equipments or assets ( bed , stool , wheel chair , aur usme paint hota jo ki air ko b polute karta h etc.) banye jate h but ye ek residencial area h to isse related rules mje kis act me mil sakte h iski complaint kis department ko ki j sakti h ..... plzz rply asap

Answer now

Although this is a much-discussed topic on the internet, however, there are many ambiguities and contradictions in various articles. In October 2018, I bought a new diesel car and got a private registration number in Faridabad (HR - 51). As per the RC, the registration is valid for 15 years. Although Faridabad is in Haryana, it is also considered a part of the NCR region. So many of my friends say I can drive this car only up to 10 years from registration and after that, I will have to scrap it. If this is true, then why did the RTO issued me the RC for 15 years.
Thanking you in advance.

Answer now

13 May 2019 at 12:54

Provident fund payment

we have registered with provident fund law my query is how to show amount of pf in challan employer contribution employee contribution & admin charges ?
how to bifurcate these amount in respective coloumn in challan ?
can we make make payment by epay module i.e. maker checker conpect?
please reply

Answer now

09 May 2019 at 22:01

Company law

Can anyone draft the ancillary or incidental objects for the civil consultancy company

Answer now

09 May 2019 at 14:45

Company law

Draft formats of attachment for eform msc-1

Answer now

×