My sister thinks I keep an eye on my father's property. But I have neither the intention nor any desire of any property.

So, What Document do I need to execute to relinquish my right in any of my father's property? {My father wont remove my name from his will}

Answer now

16 March 2019 at 14:29

Gratuity calculation

Please inform me the Gratuity Calculation Formula & Rules

Answer now

14 March 2019 at 23:39

.ca final

I have munish bhandari detailed book for May 18 edition should I buy new for May 19 I am in old syllabus plz guide

Answer now

08 March 2019 at 17:05

Members of co-operative society

Can a private ltd company be a member of Co-operative Society and avail loan from it?

Answer now

08 March 2019 at 11:42

Legal metrology act

Hello Sir/Madam

Our company is engaged in manufacturing of rubber belts as well as import the same from our own sister concern from foreign country and then pack the same amd sell in indian market as well as in international market.

So please guide me wheather we have to register in legal metrology act or not and if yes , then registration to be done in state or centre level?

And any lecemnse is also required?

Answer now

07 March 2019 at 18:03

Surplus on p&l account

Kindly clarify whether Surplus in Statement of Profit and Loss Account can be considered as free reserve for purpose of issuing bonus shares as per the Companies Act, 2013.

Answer now

07 March 2019 at 17:24

Employee salary paid by customer

Dear All Experts,

Good Evening,

I sale the material to customer .
can my customer pay the amount direct in our emloyees bank account through neft/ rtgs/ bearer / account payee cheques.

because our bank account is freezed by bank.

what is the cash receipt & payment limit for employee for salary.

Please help

ashish
8279420077

Answer now

07 March 2019 at 12:34

Object clause amendment

am altering object clause of my company, kindly provide extract of minutes of meeting and notice for the same

Answer now

05 March 2019 at 13:33

License transfer

Dear All,

Is there any possibility to take over the drug manufacturing license held by the proprietor by a pvt ltd company , interestingly the proprietor himself is one of the director of the company.

thanks

Answer now

What is Difference between co-op housing society and co-op housing service society. Which one is better?

Answer now

×