09 January 2020 at 21:22

Value of e Stamp on rental agreement

I have entered into rental agreement with new owner, for Rs.10,000 monthly rent and security deposit of Rs.75,000. What is the stamp duty to be paid for e stamp for 11 months rental agreement (Karnataka)?
Also, how to find all the stamp duty rates?

Answer now

Dear Experts, Please help in fixing this issue:- A Private Limited Company wants to change its name and it has done the following :- 1. Has passed the Board Resolution for change of name of Company 2. Duly Convened the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Members and passed SR and it was resolved in EGM to alter the name clause in MOA and Alteration in AOA and necessary alterations in all matters, deeds, things etc to give effect of changed name accordingly.
The ROC official has raised the following remark for the e form:-
Alter MOA/AOA should be duly attested by director of the Company, declaration stating that the deposit not accept,
AR/BS for the period from 2015 to 201 are not filed and Consent for Shorter Notices not furnished
Now please help in fixing this issue regarding satisfying the requirement of ROC for submission of Certified Copy of MOA and AOA. Please reply urgently in this matter.

Answer now

31 December 2019 at 18:19

"Karnataka Minimum Wages Act"

What has to be the Minimum Wages for the industry which is totally engaged into Export of Service. I have gone through different notification issued by the department but still unable to figure the exact categories over there. Normally the industries follows 40% / 50% of CTC as there basis salary. However i would like to consider the Basic as per the Act . Pls enlightened......also request you to share the source of your answers to have more clarification. Thanking you on advance.

Answer now

22 December 2019 at 13:27

Egarding partnership retirement

i have partnership having 4 member out of which i taking rtetirement from partnership firm but my share will get after my building project complete in next 2 years partners telling you will get share of profit u can make any document so which document i shuold made

Answer now

16 December 2019 at 16:09

FEMA

Sir/Madam,

If in FCGPR the date of issue of debentures are mentioned wrongly beyond 60 days and RBI issued a notice for clarification.
Can anyone file the revised FCGPR ,if no please guide what are the consequences and what are the process to overcome from this situation.

Answer now

11 December 2019 at 09:38

Technology Transfer Agreement

Please provide Technology Transfer Agreement (from India to outside India) for reference purpose or also if possible share the clauses which need to be included in the agreement.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

05 December 2019 at 12:10

LLP

please provide the format of dissolution in case one of the two partner dies in LLP
mail id - hsa.riya01@gmail.com

Answer now

05 December 2019 at 11:44

LLP

format of llp deed in case of death of a partner

Answer now

05 December 2019 at 10:55

Society Registration

As per the JK State Reorganization act 2019, the society registration act VI of 1998 of JK stands repealed. Now how to amend the the registration and under which law?

Answer now

The Bonus rule for set on and set off of allocable surplus states as under:

Where for any accounting year the allocable surplus exceeds the amount of maximum bonus payable to the employees in the establishment under section 11, then, the excess shall, subject to a limit of 20% of the total salary or wages of the employee employed in the establishment in that accounting year, be carried forward for being set on in the succeeding accounting year and so on up to and inclusive of the fourth accounting year to be utilized for the purpose of payment of bonus in the manner illustrated in the fourth schedule.
Our confusion is as under:

There is set on of Rs. 50,000/- in the accounting year 2014-15. This amount of set on should be carried forward in 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19 and nullified in 2019-20 or should be carried forward in 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18 and nullified in the year 2018-19 ?
The confusion has arisen by the words “being set on in the succeeding accounting year and so on up to and inclusive of the fourth accounting year “. For the accounting year 2014-15, the first succeeding accounting year is 2015-16, 2nd year is 2016-17, 3rd year is 2017-18 and 4th year is 2018-19. Therefore the set on should be carried on up to 2018-19 and should be nullified in accounting year 2019-20.
However, if the 1st year is to be taken as accounting year 2014-15 itself, then 4th year is 2017-18 and therefore the amount of set on should be nullified in 2018-19.

We request the club member to help me in the matter.

Answer now

×