06 September 2019 at 13:01

Partnership

Query 1: Can a person be working partner in more than One firm and take salary from both the firms? Please provide any case law / section etc. in support of the same. Query 2: Can a person take director salary as well as partner salary at the same time.

Answer now

02 September 2019 at 19:00

Loan by nri to indian llp under fema

One of my client wants to avail a loan from their NRI friend of 2 MN dollars. The client wants to borrow money for his LLP. So I wanted to know is this loan under automatic route or prior approval of RBI is required under FEMA. Someone dealing in such matters if possible kindly help.

Answer now

I have registered profile with VOter ID. But aadhar card is mandatory. I uploaded the Aadhar card also but it is showing in my documents.
While i apply for pension it again asks for Aadhar card when i again attach it says it already uploaded there.
Don't know what to do

Answer now

22 August 2019 at 19:23

Iec amendment

Dear All, My IEC STATUS shows as no. 9 and in front of that no.9 means according to them is for AMENDMENT .but i never made any amendment please help me out on this

IEC NO IS : ABJFA7704M
FIRM : AMIT LEATHER SHOES

Answer now

20 August 2019 at 23:29

Chartered accountant letterhead

Is it mandatory for a CA to have a letterhead? Is it mandatory that certain certificates/reports are made on the letterhead of the CA? If yes then under what regulations/law?

Answer now

Can a housing finance company charge interest on disbursement from cheque given date (to the borrower) or interest should be charged from actual clearing date of the cheque given?

For eg, if Rs. 1 lacs cheque is issued to Mr. X (borrower) on 01.07.2019. However he deposited the cheque on 01.08.19. So whether interest should be charged from 01.07.19 or 01.08.19?

Answer now

18 August 2019 at 19:32

Llp agreement

REQUIRED FORMAT OF SUPPLEMENTARY AGREEMENT ON DEATH OF PARTNER IN LLP

Answer now

11 August 2019 at 17:22

Llp resolution

Can anybody provide me the format of resolution of a Body Corporate (LLP) for becoming a Designated Partner in LLP

Answer now

09 August 2019 at 18:12

Esi and pf

as we know that esi applicable on employees who are getting salary upto 21000 but in case of salary more than 21000 esi will not be applicable. still in many organisation esi deducted on employees who are getting salary more than 21000,why?

Answer now

06 August 2019 at 22:41

Company law

Dear sir, Please guild me on producer company that who can become a director in it or a director must be producer or not in producer company.

Answer now

×