CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Employees Provident Fund

This query is : Resolved 

Dear Sir,

I have withdrawaled the PF Rs. 35,050/- (before 5 yrs.)

so please suggest me how to show this amount in ITR

Show this as income from salary.

Bajaj Finserv

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x