CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deduction of section 80c

This query is : Resolved 

I am a pensioner. I share to deposit money for my daughters LIC premium. Can I claim the said amount to under section 80c while filing of my return?


Yes, you can claim 80c deduction.

Bajaj Finserv

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x