07 June 2020 at 01:25

Books order issue

I have registered to CA FOUNDATION
ON 27 AUG and now i want to order my books againt coupon but no redeem option is showing there only payment option is there.

So, how can i order books against coupon.

07 June 2020 at 00:48

Articleship registration

Sir I have registered for my articleship on 02/06/20 so will I be able to appear for my final exam in Nov22
Besides that the period of 2.5 years will not be completed till Nov 22
So will there be any problem?????

Kindly revert back..

06 June 2020 at 21:22

Propterty Tax

Sir

I would like to sell my property. please let me know the amount of Tax i need to pay on sale of property.
these are my property details:-

Date of purchase 2nd July 2010
purchase price : Rs.34,00,000
selling price:- Rs.71,00,000
Thanks in advance.

06 June 2020 at 19:59

TDS

If company and non company deductees deposited in one challan how to resolve

06 June 2020 at 17:25

GSTR 1

GST liability of 15 Tax Invoices of F Y 2018-19 was paid in F Y 2019-20 and were shown in GSTR 1 of F Y 2019-20.

Out of the 15 10 Invoices were amended and date was amended to F Y 2018-19. However 5 invoices are still not amended.

While filling GSTR 9 Annual Return value of all 15 invoices needs to be shown in Sr No 10 Pt V.

My question is can value of all 15 invoices can be shown in Sr No 10 Pt V of annual return GSTR 9 even if only 10 invoices are actually amended

Also what is the last date for amendment of B2B Invoices of F Y 2018-19 ?

06 June 2020 at 17:04

ITR4 - 44AD

i filled ITR4 UNDER SECTION 44AD. last year FY20-21 i have loss from share market. my question is can i filed ITR4 Section 44AD for short term gain-loss from stock market?

hello everyone i am working on an app for young CA/CS. for marketing purpose i will b required data of young CA/CA/FINAL STUDENTS.
Do anyone have idea how i can get these Data from ICAI/ICSI?

We have received resubmission remarks for correction in MOA and AOA for a company incorporation. But while uploading the DSC applied web based SPICE+ Form and MOA with AOA, AGILE & INC9 form..MCA portal gives error saying
Mode of resubmission can not be changed. Whereas, there is no change in mode of resubmission.

The original SPICE+ web based form was filled online and downloaded., DSC applied and uploaded with other forms..whereas, there was no web based form for AOA..so that downloaded as a separate form , filled DSC applied and uploaded together.

Now, due to above error, if i use old SPICE+ form uploaded originally, then it doesn't gives mode of resubmission error but then it gives another error and says either of the form is not precrutinised..

Please suggest urgently if some one else also faced similar problem...no response and attendant from MCA helpline to answer this properly..

06 June 2020 at 13:55

Journal

Kindly advise bad debts journal entry and its under which head

Give me in examples to understand

A developer and Landlord has entered into a Joint Development Agreement before 1.4.2019. After issue of notification no 4/2019 dt 29.02.2019 the developer decided not to opt for the same and continue to charge GST @ 12% on sale of its apartments and claim ITC on materials used.
My query is when the developer now pays consideration for development rights to the Landlord in form of constructed flat / cash then the GST on development rights shall now be charged on RCM basis or Landlord has to collect GST from the developer. Pls reply with necessary Notification No, AAR, section etc