Easy Office
LCI Learning

Shyama Menon
31 May 2024 at 15:38

VAT - European Union

I would like to have an overview of the VAT treatment in the European Union.

keyur

Sir/Madam

One of my relative doing his job in Company. Company has own PF Trust Account and his monthly pf contribution is credited in his account regularly.

He was also doing job in previous employees in that company has not PF Trust Account , so monthly contribution is deposited in EPF Account in govt dept.

My query is that his pension contribution of past years in all company are not reflected in EPF passbook as well as PF Trust Account!!!!! My relative has form 19/Annexure 19 of all past years employers and submitted in current company in which Company has own PF Trust Account.

I made application to EPF dept for carried forward pension balance in my EPF account he inform me pension balance will be carried forward by PF Trust company and it is not our roll. PF Trust company is inform me that pension balance will be carried forward by EPF Dept. only.!!! now what to do ?? for carried forward pension balance online in EPF Passbook??

Hana Sheikh
31 May 2024 at 08:31

Custom Brochure Printing Services

Hello!

I am looking for a professional and affordable printing service to help me print bulk brochures for my business. We are introducing some new business services that we would like to promote among our customers and need a good brochure printing service that can print brochures in vibrant colors and quality papers.

I have been thinking of getting help from https://www.bookprinting.ae/brochure-printing can anyone review this for me?

Nagesh Rao

How TO GET THE CATEGORY OF THE FIRM FROM THE INSTITUTE AND WHERE IS SHOWN IN INSTITUTTE WEB SITE. PL INFORM TO THE EMAIL OF nagesh1953@gmail.com

Dipak Pal

How I do the correction of payment year

SRILAKSHMI N

Pls tell which NIC code applicable for payment gateway services like ccavenue for Company incorporation

Sudeep Kulsreshtha & Co.
28 March 2024 at 16:35

MOA OF FMCG DISTRIBUTOR COMPANY

CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE THE MOA OF FMCG DISTRIBUTOR COMPANY

Shweta
19 March 2024 at 10:12

Charges levied by HDFC Securities ?

1. Is HDFC Securities Mutual Fund Distributor?
2. Is HDFC Securities stock broking firm?
3. Does HDFC Securities (https://www.hdfcsec.com/) allows investors to invest in both direct plans and regular plans in Mutual funds?
4. What are the charges levied by HDFC Securities for transactions in Mutual funds and stock trading, like commission, brokerage fees, platform fees etc?

shivanand tandsi
05 February 2024 at 14:12

National sample Survy regarding

Dear Sir/ Madam

I looking for assiatnace to fill N submit the online Annual sample survey Mail - shivanand@app.net.in / 962214409

Elma R. Hoye

If you are interested in taking services from professional cv writers in uae than you should hire our writers because our outstanding skills, creativity and dedication make us the number one company in UAE. Our writers are passionate to craft a unique CV for everyone. We serve our services at both local and international levels. Visit our website now to get amazing services.
https://www.cvmaker.ae/