13 July 2020 at 12:06

Day Book

SIR
Whether recording the transactions in day book is only for the purpose of viewing / checking ? or for any other reason?

thanks in adv

Answer now

11 July 2020 at 16:40

Tds declaration

SIR

A Transport Private Ltd Co.having all its trucks in the name of director, issues bills in its own name for the services provided to his party. Then, Party remits the payment after the deduction of tds.

Here, should the company issue any declaration for having the ownership of all trucks in the name of its directors to the service recipient like individual transporter?

guide me please.
thanks in adv

Answer now

11 July 2020 at 11:24

Accounts treatment

SIR
We,Private Ltd , are providing transport services - No vehicles are in the name of company but only the directors of the company have the vehicles.
Whether the income and expenses of vehicles should be accounted in the books of Company or in the books of individual (i.e) directors?

In case the accounts to be made in the books of individual (directors), Should the directors be treated as sub- contractor to the business?

thanks in adv

Answer now

I Arun Thomas have made an NEFT of Rs. 5000/- to Mr. Manoj. so my first accounting entry will be
Arun A/c Dr. (NEFT)
To Manoj A/c.

unfortunately its unpaid & bank returned it.
so how to treat it & what is the term used for it,,, like (Check Bounce)

Please advice

Answer now

09 July 2020 at 11:49

ESI

Hi all..
One of my colleagues got an increment and crossed ESI limit of 21000/-. I mentioned his salary is 0 while submitting ESI return, but not getting proper reason in downdrop menu in ESI. What to mention? Thanks in advance

Answer now

Dear sir,

As per AS-13 all long term investments are valued at COST unless there is permanent diminution in value.

What is the year end accounting treatment for long term investments in mutual funds by private limited company (INDAS not applicable)

What is the accounting treatment for mutual funds as per INDAS

Thanks & Regards,
SAI KUMAR
+919642414296

Answer now

08 July 2020 at 10:46

TDS

Good Morning !

Could you please share which book is best for TDS And TCS for return filling, Law and etc for Increase of knowledge

Answer now

06 July 2020 at 12:24

Ca final old course nov 2020

can anybody guide me about CA Parveen sharma batch for old course NOv 2020

Answer now

06 July 2020 at 11:38

Outstanding

In a years collection is 30 lacs more than sale
Closing stock in 10 lack less than opening stock
Customers total outstanding increase by 20 lacks how it possible

Answer now

We are a partnership firm of two partners. One partner has contributed more than 3/4th capital. In absence of any clause in partnership deed regarding interest on capital, can we give interest on capital to only one partner who has contributed most. This is will be as per mutual understanding of both partners, since profit of firm is very less , it being first year of the firm. Please advise. Thanks in advance

Answer now