Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Where to show non input gst paid in financial statement

The Business in general pays expenses like 1)Telephone 2)Bank Charges 3)Certain Municipal Expenses 4) Services etc. This expenses are under GST and bill for the same is charges with GST. This expenses are not taken and are not elegible as input tax credit.

I want to know whether the paid bill should shown as gross amount in P&L and payable amount in Current liability as Net amount+ GST separately? or Paid Net Amount +GST in P&L and payabale amount in Current Liability as Net amount+GST?

GST on such expenses need not be shown separately show it as gross expenses including GST.