Transfer in articleship

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Currently i am doing articleship in lucknow since September 2011 i.e i am going to complete 2 years in sept 2013. I want to take a transfer to another city preferably Allahabad. My dad is a goverment employee who is currently posted in allahabad. He has been posted outside lucknow since i started my articleship.

My query is whether i am eligible to take transfer to allahabad considering that dad has not been transferred now but already outside lucknow since a long time. Will the clause of transfer of parents to other city will apply???

Go through the transfer rules of ICAI. I think on transfer of your father ICAI will grant permission.

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
thr rules doesnt specify that can transfer to article be granted in case the parent is already posted outside the city.This is my question.

YOU JUST WRITE A LETTER TO ICAI REQUESTING PERMISSION TO TAKE TRANSFER MENTIONING FACTS OF YOUR CASE

INSTITUTE MAY ALLOW TRANSFER IF YOUR REASON WAS REASONABLE

accounts
icai
income tax
ca students
tcs
gst return
corporate law
VAT
Others
cag
career
gstr 9
cbdt
esic
ca exams may 2020
llp
itr
Excise
traces
itc
gstr 3b
exams
shares stock