50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Upgrad

Transfer in articleship

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Currently i am doing articleship in lucknow since September 2011 i.e i am going to complete 2 years in sept 2013. I want to take a transfer to another city preferably Allahabad. My dad is a goverment employee who is currently posted in allahabad. He has been posted outside lucknow since i started my articleship.

My query is whether i am eligible to take transfer to allahabad considering that dad has not been transferred now but already outside lucknow since a long time. Will the clause of transfer of parents to other city will apply???

Go through the transfer rules of ICAI. I think on transfer of your father ICAI will grant permission.

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
thr rules doesnt specify that can transfer to article be granted in case the parent is already posted outside the city.This is my question.

YOU JUST WRITE A LETTER TO ICAI REQUESTING PERMISSION TO TAKE TRANSFER MENTIONING FACTS OF YOUR CASE

INSTITUTE MAY ALLOW TRANSFER IF YOUR REASON WAS REASONABLE

Bajaj Finserv