Salary from partnership firm

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 August 2018

a taxpayer having income from business and profession and also received salary from partnership firm. which itr form to be filled and salary from partnership firm to be shown in which head.

kindly suggest


B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
10 August 2018

If employed not in the firm in which he is a partner, declare salary under the head
'income from salary'

If salary is received from the firm in which he is a partner, route it through the P&L of his personal business/profession.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x