Reverse of ITC for nonpayment

We sold goods to a party in 2018-2019.The party did not make the payment to us. How can we reverse ITC OF the party? What is the process?

Only the buyer has to reverse ITC and pay GST through DRC 03.

Can gst officers force buyer to reverse the ITC? IS THERE ANY TIME LIMIT TO REVERSE THE ITC?

WE INFORMRD GST OFFICERS ALSO REGARDING NON PAYMENT BUT THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION ON BUYER NOR DIRECTING HIM TO REVERSE THE ITC.

What are the rules for reversal of ITC for non payment in Gst?

Reversal of ITC required in case of non payment within 180 days. Inform commissioner of GST.

We informed Commissioner of gst but no action initiated. We informed them after 1 year of sale and issue of goods.

Inform next higher official.

They say in have to book in my return

This is not ITC to the supplier. This is a liability of the supplier who paid the GST to the government from his pocket because non receipt of the payment from the customer for the supplies made.

They say I have to book in my return.

Not cleared about ITC TO the supplier

Could not undetstand what exactly you want to say

I said that you need not to worry about ITC. Since you've already paid GST to the Government and the customer didn't pay within 180 days from the date of invoice, he only has to reverse the ITC. It is your duty to collect the value of supplies including GST from your customer. I hope you're cleared now.

Yes but my customer is not paying my dues which includes gst also which Is paid to government. How will I recover my dues?

To tell you the fact, it is the supplier's headache. Government has no play in this part.

You mean my party won't be required to reverse ITC .

Pl clear whether Party will be required to reverse ITC OR NOT?

Read carefully all the answers already provided.

Yes Sir. You have already given all answers