Regarding TDS on service

sir,

Experts, our company is taking service from other company for die cutting of paper. basically it is our service purchase But In the Bill it comes to US written of HSN CODE :-8442 .Now my question arises did I deduct TDS on them or not.if yes why and if not why .pls clarify my doubts.

GST TDS provisions are applicable to Government companies, PSUs, etc if the contract value is more than Rs 2.50 Lakhs.

In case, your company is Govt Company and the contract value is more than 2.50 Lakhs, TDS @ 2% to be deducted

are you talking of income tax TDS or GST TDS?

He is mentioning HSN No. - Must be for GST TDS

SIR, Anmol S Joglekar I am taking about income tax TDS and out company is pvt ltd company

sir, and respected Madam
our company is taking service (pvt ltd ) taking service of die cutting which include HSN CODE:-8442 now some body said you cannot deduct TDS on HSN only in sac code we can deduct TDS so I am confusing these Matter pls clarify my query

income tax TDS has nothing to do with HSN code.
You can go for TDS u/s 194C

Thank U Very Much Sir

you are most welcome.
..

ca exams
tin nsdl
career
gstr 9
eway bill
shares stock
unified portal
Info Technology
taxpayers
exams
icai
epfo
tds
dgft
ca
audit
gst portal
cbdt
gst
traces
students
rbi
newgstreturn
cag