Easy Office
LCI Learning

Amol S Joglekar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 18793

+ View Full Profile

About me

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Can answer : Income Tax, Audit, Accounts, MIS, Service Tax.

    My area of expertise
    Income Tax, Audit, Accounts, MIS, Service Tax.

    My experience in the area (years):
    25 years.

    Organizations I belong to:
    VPR & Associates, Chartered Accountants.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B. Com., MBA finance. FCA

    Award & Honors:
    Rank holder in S.S.C. and inter commerce and MBA finance.

  • ntc pioneer says : It
    Dear Sir How much is the tax relief in the case of the following scenario ? Fy 23-24 Gross income-10 lakhs Deductions-pf 1 lakh and housing loan 1.5 lakhs and standard deduction 50000 Gross total of arrears of fy 22-23 received in fy 23-24-4 lakhs Deduction of pf from arrears-1 lakh Fy 22-23 Gross income-7 lakhs Deductions-50000 pf and 50000 standard deduction Old regime is opted in both the years

  • Yathishwar Reddy says : Ca final exam form
    Hii sir I have completed my articleship and received RO approval also but in self declaration I wrongly declared iam liable to serve articles instead of completion what should I do sir ,i got provisional registration.i have mailed icai but no reply yet

  • kaviya shree says : Notice u/s 285BA read with Rule 114
    Should a private company report if received notice u/s 285BA. the notice classifies such company as Company issuing shares, company issuing bonds & debentures, company issuing dividend.

  • Ronnie fernandese says : Penalty charged to Member
    I stay on top floor of my coop hsg society. I had changed my window to door on top floor. After objections from Committee, I changed back to window. Now they are charging Rs 50000 /quarter unless I submit affidavit that I will not change again to door. 1) Can Committee can charge 500/day & 2) am I liable to give affidavit. Please help.

  • Priyanka Rajan says : Articleship rejoining query
    Sir I'm a direct entry student completed 2 years of articleship and terminated due to medical reason Can u please help me I wanted to know where I can resume my articleship at ernakulam I have balance 1 year and 168 days in excess

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

Queries Replied : 41477

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26053

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24107