CA Anita Bhadra's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1187

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am Chartered Accountant with passion of   reading , understanding and sharing knowledge on GST 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer GST related questions .

My area of expertise
    Goods & Service Tax

My experience in the area (years):
    2 year 2 months

Organizations I belong to:
    Bharat Electronics Limited

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    websites ie Taxguru , Taxmann , Expertmile and many more

Educational credentials:
    Chartered Accountant

Award & Honors:
    Qualified GST Exams conducted by MSME with 98% Marcks .

• ATHUKURU DUNDY says : SECTION 9 (4)
    section 9(4) RCM to be paid if supply of g/s/both received from unregistered supplies exceeds 5000/- per day. My question is 5000 is to be seen for a good or service or both and from individual supplier or aggregate value of supplies from all unregistered suppliers Madam presently it was not in force . but for GST audit we have to see FY 2017-18 then the said section in force for period 1/7/2017 to 12/10/2017

• ATHUKURU DUNDY says : SECTION 9(4)

• sujeet says : GST
    I HAVE BOOK ONE BILL TWO TIME LAST MONTH AND TAKE ITC ALSO. HOW CAN I RECTIFIED THIS TRANSACTION IN GST PORTAL?

• A U Prakash says : Amendment to Section 50
    Good evening Madam, I have a query regarding applicability of latest amendment to Section 50 vide budget 2019, Since it is clearly provided that interest has to be paid only on net tax liability, the department should follow that, however department is insisting that the amendment is prospective, hence they will not give effect to this, can u clarify madam, whether it is retrospective, or prospective

• Surajit Sarkar says : GST Annual Return
    Input IGST WRONGLY SHOWN AS CGST AND SGST IN GST 3B AND BOOKS OF ACCOUNT AND NOT RECTIFIED TILL NOW. HOW CAN I ENTER THE DETAILS IN 2017-18 ANNUAL RETURN

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 25427

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

×