Whether gst is applicable or not????

whether GST is applicable on income received through Paypal.???

CA Anita Bhadra (Expert)
Paypal is an electronic commerce (e-commerce) company that facilitates payments between parties through online funds transfers. GST @18% will be charged by the Paypal on the transaction fees and not on the whole amount.

CA KUMAR MEHTA (Querist)
Correct,
but my question is whether I am liable for GST as I am receving amount from Paypal through that fund transfer

RAJA P M (Expert)

Click to Talk 28 August 2018
Through PayPal from whom...? It's just transaction between both customers... It's Your service related fund from Your clients then it ll be treat income as per Your service or consulting...

CA KUMAR MEHTA (Querist)
I am a service provider and i am receiving the money through paypal in INR and i am providing these services from india only and the sevice receipient is outside india.so whether i am liable for GST REGISTRATION

×