Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Whether gst is applicable or not????

whether GST is applicable on income received through Paypal.???

Paypal is an electronic commerce (e-commerce) company that facilitates payments between parties through online funds transfers. GST @18% will be charged by the Paypal on the transaction fees and not on the whole amount.

Correct,
but my question is whether I am liable for GST as I am receving amount from Paypal through that fund transfer

Through PayPal from whom...? It's just transaction between both customers... It's Your service related fund from Your clients then it ll be treat income as per Your service or consulting...

I am a service provider and i am receiving the money through paypal in INR and i am providing these services from india only and the sevice receipient is outside india.so whether i am liable for GST REGISTRATION