Itc on land development

I have a land which has provided on lease rent basis to a Collage, After some time collage trust Request to Me that develop the land there for(With Agreement for Development) I on own account i develop the land & such amount of development Rs.40 Lakh was remembered by Collage with GST.
My Question is 1.can take ITC on Development of Land ?
If Yes Then What is supply.
If No Then Why.

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 21 April 2019
Yes, development of land is the supply of service(output service) for which GST is charged.

nitinjain (Querist)
But I also land owner

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 21 April 2019
GST not applicable on sale of land. Ownership is not relevant here. GST applicable on service provided and payment received.

nitinjain (Querist)
So for this service what SAC CODE I SHOULD USED

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 21 April 2019
Group 99543 Site preparation services

nitinjain (Querist)
What is supply by me to college

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 23 April 2019
Development of land is the supply of service(output service) for which GST is charged.
You have leased out your land to college. Now the land is with their possession. You are doing some work on the land as per the requirement of college.

×
CPA