becker cpa

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

Incometax practitioner

Hello Sir,
I cleared my ipcc both group and i have experience in income tax & gst.

Can i apply for income tax practitioner certificate??
and sir please clarify to me for can i also apply for GST practitioner certificate ?
Reply as soon as possible

For GST Practitioner you have to pass the official exam and then only you can go for it.

If you are a commerce graduate you can apply with CIT for income tax practitioner certificate.
See the link for GST
https://exams.taxmann.com/gst-practitioners-exam

Mam, How can i enroll/register for Gst practitioner exam?

The examination for enrolment as GST practitioner would be conducted by NACIN (The National Academy of Customs and Indirect taxes and Narcotics). https://nacen.gov.in/

Pre-requisites for the GSTP exam

If the candidate fulfils the basic conditions, he must enrol himself on GST portal for GST practitioner in Form PCT-01 and obtain the enrolment number in Form PCT-02 from the concerned officer after due enquiry. He must then appear for the GSTP exam to get certified.  

Hello Mam,
IPCC is enough degree for Incometax Practitioner??

No. You must be graduate at least.....

I am graduate in commerce(B.com)

Then You can apply for it

ok. Thanks mam for the guidance

You are eligible.
FORM NO. ... 39 See rule 54 Form of application for registration as authorised income-tax practitioner To The Chief Commissioner or Commissioner of Income-tax I hereby apply for registration as an authorised income-tax practitioner under clause v / vi / vii of section 288 2 of the Income-tax Act 1961.

Welcome....... My Pleasure.............