INCOME TAX ACT 1961 AS AMEDNDE BY FA21

I AM EMPLOYEE OF RELIANCE INDIA. BUT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A PROJECT IN USA. SO WILL MY INCOME EARNED IN USA BE BROUGHT UNDER SECTION 9 AND MADE TAXABLE OR BY ANY OTHER PROVISON

You are non resident earning salary outside India not taxable in India under section 9 or any other provisions, even salary paid by Reliance India.

WHAT IF I WAS WROKING ON PROJECT IN USA FOR ONLY 4 MONTHS

In such a case you are resident of India so the income earned in USA is taxable in India. Relief for tax paid in USA can be claimed.

But sir as per section 9 it is said that if series are rendered in India then only it will be considered as Indian income

Refer section 6, for resident global income is taxable in India.

sir why is municipal taxes reduced from gross annual value of house property even if standard deduction of 30% on nav is allowed

30% is for repairs and maintenance, hence municipal taxes allowed as deduction.

but sir standard deduction is a flat deduction so as to cover all the expenses related to your house. so expenese on municipal tax should also come under this

Municipal tax is outside this.

ok. so for example in py20-21 i had one property status SOP and hadn't paid municpal tax of that year . so in py21-22 i paid my municpal tax. but in py21-22 the same property was let out. so will last year sop municipal tax be allowed to be deucted from py21-22 LOP calculations?

sir i am an employee of a firm and for py20-21 salary was 20,000 pm. so due to poor financial conditions of firm, salary of 5 months was not given to me i.e. 1,00,000. but recieved that 1,00,000 in py21-22. so it will be taxed in ay21-22 or ay22-23 i.e is it arrears of salary

It's arrears of salary claim 89(1) relief.
Last year municipal tax can't be claimed this year.

but will it be taxable in py 20-21 or py 21-22

It will be taxable in current year but relief will be given.