Gst refund -itc on export of services

26 June 2019
This query is re: Claiming ITC in case of Export of services without payment of tax
How to claim refund of Trans-1 balance remaining unutilized brought forward from service tax regime
in case of export of services without payment of tax .
Further ITC for RCM is still not adjusted , can it be claimed back.
I am applying for 2017-18 ITC unutilized /accumulated for 2017-18.
Please guide.

CA Mayur Todmal (Expert)
26 June 2019
You can not claim refund of Tran 1 credit.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Online GST Class    |    x