Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

GST input query of 3B

In the month of Nov and Dec input of Rs.30000 not claimed in respective 3B as the same was not reflecting in 2A. This ITC related to quarterly filer.
Dec 2A updated on 31st Jan as the return was filed by the dealer.
Now whether can i claim such input of Rs.30000 in Feb 3B as same has been appeared in Dec 2A?

yes you can claimed the input but a reconciliation should be made for your Ease.

I am trying to take credit as per 2A only to avoid such computation like which credit taken or not in which month and vice versa.
But the problem is 2A gets updated after 11th too as some dealers file late returns and due date of 3B was 20th Jan but some vendors filed their return after 20th Jan too as for them the last date to file quarterly GSTR1 was 31st Jan.
So these are the practical issues...

YES YOU ARE RIGHT..........THERE IS BLOCKAGE OF FUND IF FOLLOWING GOVT RULES.

TAKE ALL INPUT FROM THE BOOKS AND MAKE RECONCILIATION.
ITS EASIER THAN TAKING I NPUT FROM GSTR 2A