becker cpa

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Give money to paid up capital

This query is : Resolved 

While incorporating company i gave only 10k whereas authorised capital of company is 10Lack. Thus paid up capital is only10k. Can i increase paid up capital by simply transfering money into company's account to company account or i will have to fill some form also. And would this money be counted as income thus income tax would be required to paid up for this?

Depends on type of company , is it is private company then simply deposit the amount to company account and issue share certificate in the name who is depositing the money in company account. and some compliance i.e. register of share holder shall be amended. Capital receiving under companies account is not income as per income tax . So, there is not requirement of payment of tax.

Further, if you have query mail me at

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags