Anyone can provide me the list of ca final result pdf/other format list nov 2019 old course. i want to search my friend name to check pass or not by providing name and his registration number but have not roll number.
my email id is apjeetkumar2009@gmail.com and contact number is 7665218461 / 6350606150 / 9309032198.

Answer now

18 January 2020 at 00:05

Lost shares

my mother was holding shares in her in different companies, she lost all the share certificates.
how to trace them, pls advice

rgds

Answer now

I have filed belated return in month of December 2019 showing carry forward loss (relating to sale of shares at loss) a.y 19 20.
Now i have recieved notice u/s 143 1 a tellling that loss not allowed in belated return.
Either revise the return or give response to notice.

Now when i m revising the return in 139(5), column in itr utility is protected and not allowing me to make loss as zero. While filing return in sec 139 (4) column are unprotected.

So how can i make zero in carry forward lossess?? While filing revised return in 139 (5) as i want to make carry forward loss zero.

Answer now

Query - I am in search of case law of Chennai ITAT.
One of the members of the Bench : Shri. GEORGE MARTHAN
Subject : Section 50C is applicable to encumbered capital asset.
The decision of this Bench was approved by Madras HC.
Can you find it out and send it to me by mail.?
The above decisions are needed to distinguish from the
Smt.D.Anitha's case Hyderabad ITAT and Sir Mohamed Yusuf Trust's case Mumbai ITAT
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
CA T.S.Rajarajeswaran.
M.NO: 022922
Mail ID : catsrajarajeswaran@gmail.com

Answer now

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
CA T.S.Rajarajeswaran.
M.NO: 022922
Mail ID : catsrajarajeswaran@gmail.com

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 19:48

Regarding notice u/s 133(6)

I received notice u/s 133(6), for non filing of tds return u/s 194C.how I give response to above notice

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 19:18

UDIN IN TRUST AUDIT.

UNDER WHICH SECTION UDIN TO BE GENERATED FOR TRUST AUDIT.??

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 18:44

ITC CLAIM

Can I Claim ITC on purchase of machinery ? if the same is given for rent to other ?

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 18:15

Gst query

A person gst new registration regular scheme trading for service provide DTH (channels)new connection and recharge
Sac.code.no.998465 direct to home services (activation and easy recharge)
Sac.code.no.996211 service provide for a fee/commission ( activation and easy recharge) registered in gst act.
Doubt:
1. Purchased of goods( invoices) itc claimed eligible or not.
2. Gst tax applicable for sales turnover or commission income .

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 17:55

DEFECTIVE RETURN 139 (9)

I have revised the return u/s 139 (9) but the acknowledgement is still awaited. As to why and how the acknowledgement is not appearing on income tax site. I had filed the ITR-4 in June 2019 for the Ay 2019-20 but in the month of Jan 2020 the said return is being revised u/s 139 (9) showing a penalty of Rs 1000 u/s 234-F.

Answer now

×