22 July 2019 at 13:20

Challan

good morning sir
while returning income tax I dint entered income from other sources but the same credit from other sources was mentioned. I am again attempting income tax returns for which I need to pay extra tax. I paid it through net banking. Now the problem is how should I get challan no serial no and so on for entering the things

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 13:19

Income tax

I want to declare profit u/s 44AD, whether I would be eligible to file ITR 3 For FY 2018-19. Sir , In ITR 3 of FY 2018-19, there is Column given to declare profit under presumptive income u/s 44AD.

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 13:01

Committee of board (non-mandatory)

Hello Sir,
In a real estate company we have to execute various sale deeds on routine basis & we pass BR for the same, it's frequency is 3-4 per week. As per SS-1 we have to serve notice for calling any BM and it's nt feasible to call BM thrice a week. Accordingly, can we constitute a Committee of Board of Directors, comprises of 2 Directors, who will possess the power to sign sale deeds etc on behalf of the Board. Since, it will not be a mandatory committee SS-1 may not apply. thereafter we will present all the resolutions so passed by the committee in the next BM for the ratification of the board.

Answer now

Dear Sir/Madam, Can any body mail me Interest Calculator under Section 234A, 234B & 234C in Excel
FOR THE AY 2019-20
My email id: mukundankasturi@gmail.com

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 12:28

Clarification on section 44ae

Pl. Clarify Applicability Of Sec 44AE In View Of Amendment Made By Finance Act 2018 For Current F.Y. 18-19 I.E. A.Y. 2019-20.The Amended Section Uses The Words "Gross Vehicle Weight Or Unladen Weight As The Case May Be @ Rs. 1000/- Per Ton. Now, The R/C Of A Heavy Goods Vehicle(HGV) Mentions Both The Weights I.E. Gross Vehicle Weight 25 Tons And Unladen Weight 10.625 Tons Presumptive Income Till March 18 Was Rs. 7,500/-P.M. Hence If Unladen Weight Is Taken It Will Be Rs. 10625/-Per Truck P.M. But If Gross Vehicle Weight Is Taken It Will Be Rs. 25000/- Per Truck P.M. You Are Requested To Clarify Why Both The Weights Have Simaltaneously Been Mentioned In The Section, Which Weight Has To Be Considered For Computing Income U/S 44AE And Why The Word As The Case May Be Has Been Mentioned Therein. As Per New ITR Form For A.Y. 2019-20, “TONNAGE CAPACITY” Is Being Asked For The Calculation Of Income U/S 44AE. Kindly Clarify What Should Be The Tonnage Capacity In Above Case Either 10.625 Tons Or 25 Tons Or 14.375 (25 less 10.625) Tons ?

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 12:16

Gst bill double book

I WAS BOOK ONE BILL TWICE LAST MONTH AND TAKE INPUT ALSO . SO HOW CAN I REVISE THIS INPUT? WHICH COLUM IN GST R3B PORTAL?

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 12:12

Hsn code

RESPECTED SIR

I WANT TO KNOW HSN CODE APPLICABLE TO OUR BUSINESS
WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF PROMOTING GOODS AND SERVICE OF OTHERS BY DISTRIBUTING COUPONS, PROMOTING GOODS AND SERVICE OF OTHERS THROUGH DISCOUNT CARD PROGRAM.

PLEASE REPLY

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 12:02

Gst bill double book

I WAS BOOK ONE BILL TWICE LAST MONTH AND TAKE INPUT ALSO .
SO HOW CAN I REVISE THIS INPUT?
WHICH COLUM IN GST R3B PORTAL?

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 12:00

Ssp_please help

I am an existing student of ICAI. For registering for SSP, I don't get email validation link on my
email. I get OTP for email and Mobile no. but not the link, hence not able to proceed.
What & how I should register?

I have contacted ICAI BKC but they say they don't have access. Nobody picks up telephone helpline for
SSP.

Kindly help.

Answer now

22 July 2019 at 11:48

Lic as investment in balance sheet

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have a query regarding LIC Investment.
I prepare my business Balance Sheet and Personal Balance Sheet combined.
Can I Show LIC as a Investment after debiting in Capital account..

Thanks & Regards

Answer now

×
CA Coaching