17 November 2017 at 22:42

Registration

Dear Sir

Can I convert sole proprietorship to partnership firm through Core Field ?

If Yes , please suggest procedure
Thanking you
BIKASH RAI

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 22:42

Operation management information system

Hi any one send me operation management notes...and it too 2012, thanks, shamsabarazemohd@gmail.com

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 22:04

Gstr3b

While filing gstr3b of last month, by mistake we paid output GST on a sale invoice which was not of last month but this month and also included that invoice in the data of last month. GST was 200000/- now what to do in gstr3b of this month. Whether to show invoice this month also.and to pay tax again.

Answer now

Anonymous

17 November 2017 at 21:31

Real estate

For practicing lawyer:

I registered my property agreement to sale with a clause that sale agreement should be made withing 3 months from the date of registration of agreement.
I received 6 lakhs with a commitment from the buyer that he will raise loan from the bank of Remaining amount.

Withing 3 months he didnt registered that sale deed. what are the legal implications of the same?
There is no clause in the agreement regarding cancellation of agreement.

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 21:08

Arm's length

what is the meaning of arm's length transactions?

Answer now

Dear SirI am managing director of a pricate limited company. I am willing to purchase a land in the name of the company. Now the revenue department is asking for a board resolution stating that I am authorise to purchase the land. But my question is I being the managing director am I not eligible to purchase the said land without submitting any board resolutionthanks in advance

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 20:47

moa of Dance nd choreography co.

any one has a moa of Dance nd choreography related co. ??

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 20:30

Itc for september

I am unable to get ITC for september as there is Save/Action on Counterparty Error. I am unable to update invoices of purchase in GSTR 2. Please advice.

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 20:22

Editing option for gstr-3-b

How long it will take to facilitate on gst site as I have to make certain correction in GSTR-3-B of October 2017 as submitted by me. Due date is 20th November 2017. Whether it is expected by the morning of 20th November 2017.

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 20:05

Edit of gstr-3b for the month oct

Is it available for editing in GSTR-3b

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x