Dear Sir/Madam,

My Query....

A Partnership firm with Engineers opting for Presumptive Taxation u/s 44ADA. Can Partners of the firm in their individual capacity also opt for Presumptive Taxation u/s 44ADA as Partners remuneration from firm is taxable as Business/Profession receipts in the hands of Partners.

Thanks in Advance

Arun Kumar Yemula

Answer now

An individual wants to invest Rs. 1,50,000 under sec. 80(C), in any Mutual Fund Company's ELSS scheme,
to reduce his tax liability.

But, Is it compulsory to invest the whole amount of Rs.1,50,000 in any one ELSS scheme only ?
I mean,
Cannot he divide the total investment amount between 2 or 3 Mutual Fund Companies ?

He does not want to keep all the investment in one ELSS scheme.

So, if he distributes his total investment of Rs. 1,50,000
Into 3 different ELSS schemes of 3 different Mutual Fund companies, (each Rs. 50,000)
OR
into 2 ELSS schemes of 2 different Mutual Fund companies (each Rs.75,000),

then,
will he be eligible for getting the full deduction of Total Amount (Rs.1,50,000), under sec.80 (C) ?

Please, guide.

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 15:58

Rcm sponsorship

DEAR SIR OUR FIRM RECEIVES SPONSORSHIP FEE WE ARE REGISTERED UNDER GST AND PARTY GIVING US SPONSORSHIP FEE ALSO REGISTERED UNDER GST. NOW THE PARTY SAYS THAT THEY WILL PAY GST UNDER RCM, IN SUCH A SITUATION WHAT DETAILS SHOULD I GIVE IN GSTR1 GSTR3B OR GSTR 2 ?

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 15:57

Change of karta

My father had a HUF file. He had given loan to someone and interest from loan was the only income. Due to his demise we are facing problem regarding name change and all. On what name should the loan be received back? Should we change the karta name or dissolve it? What are the tax implications in case I receive the loan in my personal account?

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 15:56

Gst on old land sale

I have registered under GST for my professional charges. I have purchased agriculture land in 2013.
now i am selling the same, is GST Liable on such transaction?
if yes than but is gst rate if no is it NON GST Supply?

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 15:38

Audit of a public charitable trust

Dear Experts,

I am having a public charitable trust for which we have never applied for 80G & 12AA. There;s no registration with any gov't body at all.

do we have to file ITR 7 or ITR-5 in this case?

also please suggest does it need to undergo any kind of Audit?

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 15:22

Marketing management

ii) Detergent X is priced at Rs 2.19 for 32 ounces whereas detergent Y is priced at Rs.1.99 for 26 ounces. Which brand is more attractive? Assuming equal quality which has better value? Is there a psychological reason to price this way?

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 15:14

Reverse charge mechanism

Hello...
What is the current situation of RCM ? IS it applicable to all or is deferred till 30th Sept 2019 ?? My client is Rent a cab service provider with GST no.. Will Rcm applicable to him ??

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 15:05

Hsn code not reflected

i filed gst return today ,i prepared hsn wise summary on gst portal but after return submission Hsn summary not displayed please help for this problem

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 14:53

Auditor resignation

Auditor give resignation 1-3-19,., It's term End on 31-3-20. What the procedure for change the auditor and what form to be filled by auditors and company.

Answer now

×