24 May 2019 at 22:03

Man power supply

The proposed business is manpower supply to a Fish cutting (piece work) company(a foreign co. situated at SEZ, Karnataka).We plan to supply about 400 workers below Rs.12,000 salary per month per employee. I would like to know what are the legal & tax requirements.

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 21:24

Service tax evasion complaint

We entered into a NDA with company A, had lengthy discussion for 60+ days regarding an upcoming project and froze on cost and timeline. At time sending agreement, they asked us to sign with company B, and finally switched to company C at the last minute. In fact, the contract with Company C was pre-dated by 3-4 days, because Company A transferred knowledge shared with it.

In discussion with Company A, amount was X lakh / month, incl all tax. With Company C, the bill was X lakh per month, incl tax... But with 0% service tax due to exemption for small companies. The only financial benefits from switching companies is Company C, not us... our out flow remained X lakh per month irrespective of company.

Why did we switch from A to B to C? NDA and Contract bound affiliates.. and A, B, C shares brand name, logo, letterheads, website, phone number, employees, etc. In fact, if company C sent us a letter, it used Company A's envelopes. When we took them jointly to Arbitration, they claimed not to know each other. Bad move for them.. for now we sued all 3 separately and put cases u/s 72 and 72a of Information Technology Act, 2000.

However, there is rule against claiming service tax exemption while using another's brand name / logo. How do we complain, to whom and where? It's Pune based.

Answer now

Compensation is made to me for compulsory acquisition of my residential house in April, 2018,
I, constructed new residential house in same year i.e. 2018 with expenditure more than compensation received,

how can i claim exemption to capital gain in Income Tax,
which section is applicable for exemption for AY 2019-20.

Kindly guide...

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 19:33

Deemed export confusion ?

One of my client is adamant on selling goods to an EOU. As per my knowledge can we apply for LUT and sell goods to the unit without any tax or should we sell the goods at normal tax rate & then apply for a refund. Please provide your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 19:02

Gst tax rate

Hello
Can any one help me to know the HSN code & tax rate under GST commodity wise as well as for mobiles and accessories like-tempered glass, cover,headphones etc

Answer now

IN THE GST PORTAL, I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE AUTO POPULATED JSON FILE, AS BOTH THE TAB OF ONLINE & OFFLINE IS NOT ENABLED TILL NOW & IT IS CONTAINING A MESSAGE "System computed summary is in progress. Please check after some time.", BUT MANY OF OTHER TAX PAYERS ARE NOT FACING THE SAME PROBLEM, THEY CAN DOWNLOAD THE AFORESAID JSON FILE. SO PLEASE SIR GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO?

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 17:24

Return filing

MY HUF PAN CARD APPLIED IN MAY-2019 WITH DATE IN CORPORATION OF 18-02-2017.

SO MY QUERY IS SHOULD I FILE MY INCOME TAX RETURN FOR F.Y. 2018-19.

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 17:12

Job work procedure

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the job worker. My Principal will clear the goods under his tax invoice after charging GST. directly from my job work premises to his customer. Now, my question is that What documents to be given to principal after job work since material directly despatched from my place to his customer? Can I intimate under my own job work challan giving reference his job work challan to Principal?

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 14:56

Accounting treatement

If a listed company is having two windmills and power generated from the above 2 windmills is firstly used for captive consumption and then is is sold to its respective electricity board. then how should be revenue recognized and what should be the accounting treatment as per respective IND AS

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 14:46

Annual return

HOW TO FILE ANNUAL RETURN CAN YOU EXPLAIN WITH AN EXAMPLE.

Answer now

×