23 September 2017 at 16:19

Xbrl software

Dear Expert can any one suggest which XBRL software is good , easy to handle & user friendly.

Anonymous
23 September 2017 at 12:28

Approval of board for lease agreement

Dear All,

Is approval of broad needed when the lease agreement is not with a related party for a private company ?

Anonymous
22 September 2017 at 20:32

Roc annual filing for the f.y 2016-17

Can anybody brief me on the reporting compliance for Annual Return of small companies for the year ended on 31st March, 2017? As far as I know, we have to

1. Report about demonetized cash deposit in our Audit Report and by the company in its financial statements.
2. We do not need to report on the internal financial controls of the company.

Is there anything else?

Anonymous
22 September 2017 at 20:11

Transmission of shares

Person A expired in November 2015 and the company wants to transfer shares to person B. Person B expired in Feb 2016. Person B expires and the transmission of shares of person A to person B was not done before the expiry of person B in year 2015-16. So is there any way shares of person A can be transferred to Person B and the transfer be shown for year 2016-17?

Dear experts,
One of my client has sought consultancy in respect of keeping capital of LLP in electronic form with Depository.
in this regard i would like to know as per the provision of applicable Laws:
1. Is it possible to have capital of LLP in electronic form with Depository?
2. If yes, what will be the unit, as Shares in case of company

As I gone through the provisions of SCRA, 1956, SEBI (DP)Regulation, 1996, and other provisions of applicable laws
and found regulation 28 of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Depositaries and participant) Regulation, 1996 states regarding eligible securities for being held in dematerialized form with Depository.as it states follows:

28. The following securities shall be eligible for being held in dematerialised form in a depository:-
(a) shares, scrips, stocks, bonds, debentures, debenture stock or other marketable securities of a like nature in or of any incorporated company or other body corporate;
(b) units of mutual funds, rights under collective investment schemes and venture capital funds, commercial paper, certificates of deposit, securitised debt, money market instruments and 20*[government securities] unlisted securities shall also be similarly eligible for being held in dematerialised form in a depository.

kindly request to you assist me in this matter.

Respected Learned Members, In case of Consolidation of Financial Statements, if any subsidiary/Associate company's financial are not audited then consolidation is possible on the basis of Unaudited Financial of Subsidiary/Associate. Experts views are solicited.

Thanking you in anticipation.

22 September 2017 at 16:26

Petition format

Provide us petition for voluntary winding up of company

22 September 2017 at 16:09

Loan to directors

Whether a private limited company having two ordinary directors can provide loan to its ordinary Director. Company have paid up capital of 1crore with a accumulated loss of 50 Lacs. As on 31/03/2017, company has made advance of 65 Lacs to a director. What will be the consequences of such transactions.

22 September 2017 at 13:27

Notes

Hello All can anyone provide with the insurance act notes...? it's urgent thanks In advance

IS IT APPLICABLE FOR ALL COMAPNIES OR THOSE COMPANIES TO WHICH TAX AUDIT IS APPLICABLE PLS TELL ME

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x