Jyoti Jaiswal

This Query has 1 replies

12 July 2019 at 17:43

Din

Whether DIR 3 B and 3C is mandatory for filling for a new director having DIN alloted

pranab sarma

This Query has 1 replies

Does an arts graduate who have earned knowledge of accountancy , tax and investment through working in various organizations and self study provide consultancy services in the areas mentioned above in his own capacity ?

Please note the query is about providing consultancy services in consideration of fee on the basis of facts mentioned above and it is not about representing an assessee before any authority ?

Please suggest and many many thanks ....

Krishna Joshi

This Query has 1 replies

IF A PRIVATE UNLISTED COMPANY TAKES LOAN FROM ITS SHAREHOLDERS , THEN THE COMPANY SHOULD PAY INTEREST OR NOT ON LOAN .

PLEASE GUIDE ME.

PLEASE TELL ME THE RELATED PROVISION ON IT.

samarjit dibaspati

This Query has 1 replies

31 May 2019 at 16:47

Trust

I AM RUNNING A TRUST (THE MAIN PURPOSE OF TRUST IS EDUCATIONAL) AND WANT TO START SCHOOL UNDER TRUST WITH DIFFERENT NAME.
1) AM I HAVE TO AMEND THE TRUST FOR OPENING SCHOOL. OR ONLY I NEED TO PASS RESOLUTION AND GET CERTIFIED BY ALL MEMBERS?
2) I ALSO NEED EPF IN THE NAME OF SCHOOL. WHAT ARE THE PAPER REQUIRED IF SCHOOL IS OPEN UNDER TRUST?

Amit Kumar

This Query has 4 replies

29 May 2019 at 17:40

Employee full & final settlement

A Pvt. Ltd. company Gurgaon based isn't paying employee full & final settlement after working of around 9 years job, five months salary pending, medical, petrol and other reimbursements, gratuity. They didn't deposit last year provident fund.
Neither giving final amount in written as proof. what action should be taken by the employee to get full & final amount along with provident fund and gratuity.

Pravina Rathod

This Query has 1 replies

27 May 2019 at 16:02

Tenancy rights

LANDLORD MRA
TENANT MR B
Tenancy Agreement with Mr. B w.e.f 1st June , 1962
Premises : Industrial
Mr. B had given the possession to one of his legal heir Mr. X for working purpose but
In the year 2003 , Mr. X when in possession of the premises
without the consent and knowledge of Mr. B had transferred the possession of the premises
to Mr. C. with the support of the landlord
Within a days when came to the knowledge of Mr.B he with the support of law took back the
possession of the premises
At that time and till date neither the landlord, nor Mr. C took any legal action against Mr. B for taking back
the possession of the rented premises
But the landlord used to accept tenancy rent from Mr. C and issued rent receipt to Mr. C till date.
Mr B used to send the rent cheques several times thru. Post but the landlord turned it back and then
after Mr. B stopped sending the cheques
Mr. B had not filed any case against legal heir, landlord and Mr. C since he was in the possession
of the premises
In the year 2010 Mr B expires. Since then the possession of the rented premises is with the other
legal heir Mr. Y
In the year 2019 builder has come to buy the respective land premises with the offer
and the MOUs is done with the other industrial galas but not with us
We have already approached the landlord and the builder but it was unsuccessful
Though we are in the possession but we do not have rent receipt and that Mr. X does not want to come in the picture
Query
Please let me know how to get our tenancy rights since there is no support of the landlord and the builder

Ankit Gupta

This Query has 1 replies

Hi sir,

Kindly bear with me as this is going to be a long post. I have tried to explain my problem thoroughly.
My father passed away in August 2018. He was a central government retired pensioner. For receiving the pension, he had very old savings account in SBI, let's name this branch 'A'. Unfortunately, nomination details were not updated in the account, and only after he passed away we found out about this blunder. The approximate balance is around INR 24 Lacs.
Also, in another SBI branch, let's name this branch 'B', near his office, he booked a Fixed Deposit on the day of his retirement back in July 2008. The current approximate value of FD is around INR 33 Lacs. Till date, the FD lies in branch 'B' and savings account in branch 'A'. Both of these are in different states, around 400 km away from each other. The total amount is around INR 57 Lacs.

Now, I met the branch manager or 'A', where I have savings account. He told me since my father passed away, it won't be possible to transfer the FD from branch 'B' to branch 'A' or even liquidate it. And the amount in the savings account is much higher than the amount of sum, the branch manager can disburse, based on his powers.
He proposed me to get succession certificate, where I and my sisters will disclaim the amount so that it can be transferred in my mother's name. However, he warned me getting succession certificate from a court is a very tedious, time consuming and expensive process. It can take up to 1 year and would cost me around 7% of the amount claimed because that would be the court fees, and lawyer fee would be additional.

I need genuine advice if there could be an easier way out, as I am in urgent need of those funds, Also, SBI staff is least supportive.
Thanks in advance.

-Ankit Gupta

Dipen

This Query has 3 replies

11 May 2019 at 11:36

Performance guarantee

We are preparing a software. However we will outsource the coding to technical developer since that involves technical knowledge. In this scenario , how can we protect ourselves from technical developer delivering services on time and if he backs out during actual performance i.e non performance or performance not as per expectations. Similar situations must be experienced by others as well Eg in case of FMCG companies where actual manufacturers are different OR actors/performers/voice artist wherein there is lot of dependency on others and entire arrangement will be of no use if other party does not turn out.
Please advice if we can go for performance bank guarantee or any other procedure which is normally executed in such situations

Rajesh Dubey

This Query has 1 replies

Sir
I am working in a private company, while my wife is working in a central government institution as faculty. I want to form a pvt ltd company where my wife will be the second partner (40% share holder, with me holding 60%). I have seen/read at this forum that while the law doesnt bar a CG employee from becoming a director, he/she would need to inform the departments/institution. I am reaching out to you for : A. Confirm that my thoughts are in compliance with the latest regulations, and that there is no illegality involved if my wife becomes a director (sleeping partner and not actively involved in day to day activities, neither getting any pecuniary benefits or profit sharing), and B. To apply for NOC, can you provide the reference to appropriate regulations that we can submit with application to enable authorities quickly issue NOC. Many thanks.

Hemkumar

This Query has 1 replies

24 April 2019 at 11:00

Labour contractor

Dear sir

Whether A manufacturing company not having factory licence can engage labour contractor ??

×
CPA