ajay kumar

This Query has 1 replies

26 September 2019 at 23:16

Trust

can a trustee be held responsible personally for income tax and municipal liabilities ?

ajay kumar

This Query has 1 replies

17 September 2019 at 20:08

TRUST PROPERTY

1) Can a proerty of a charitaable trust be rented out and its income is used for donation ?

2) Is any court permission is required for it ?

Ganesh

This Query has 1 replies

15 September 2019 at 23:32

Def of Export in FEMA

What is the meaning of "Grammatical variations and cognate expressions"

dikshant

This Query has 6 replies

04 September 2019 at 16:22

Trust related information

My client is a Trustee in one charitable trust. At now there is no activity in the trust. He said that the trust authority is given to some other party, who desire for activity and sell the charitable trust to some other party. Is it possible and yes then what is the procedure?

DIVYA

This Query has 2 replies

03 September 2019 at 23:27

Regarding sale of property

Dear All,

I came across a case wherein a person (Salaried person) had entered into an agreement with a Indian Company and purchased a piece of land many years ago. The Company is into cultivation of crops, etc. However at present the Company is under litigation. Today, the person wishes to sell his share of land. The first question is can the person sell his share of Land without the consent of the company? If Yes, which law governs this and the specific provision of the law. If no, the law which governs this and the applicable provisions of the Law.

Request assistance on the above subject matter.

Gayatri Sewani

This Query has 1 replies

29 August 2019 at 16:31

Regarding itr filling

Which itr should I fill for Gym business? And can i show presumptive income in itr4 for gym business.

Rahul Patwa

This Query has 1 replies

29 August 2019 at 12:52

Browwing funds from nri

Please Let me Know .....LLP firm can Borrow Funds from NRI Person...???? OR Resident Indian Can Borrow funds from NRI and Utilized in Running Business....?? And NRI Person File its return in India and have NRO Accounts.

Kindly reply Urgent ......

Jyoti Jaiswal

This Query has 1 replies

12 July 2019 at 17:43

Din

Whether DIR 3 B and 3C is mandatory for filling for a new director having DIN alloted

pranab sarma

This Query has 1 replies

Does an arts graduate who have earned knowledge of accountancy , tax and investment through working in various organizations and self study provide consultancy services in the areas mentioned above in his own capacity ?

Please note the query is about providing consultancy services in consideration of fee on the basis of facts mentioned above and it is not about representing an assessee before any authority ?

Please suggest and many many thanks ....

Krishna Joshi

This Query has 1 replies

IF A PRIVATE UNLISTED COMPANY TAKES LOAN FROM ITS SHAREHOLDERS , THEN THE COMPANY SHOULD PAY INTEREST OR NOT ON LOAN .

PLEASE GUIDE ME.

PLEASE TELL ME THE RELATED PROVISION ON IT.

×