17 November 2019 at 14:52

20 Lost BoE

I have 20 Bill of Entries not submitted to Bank which is creating issues. Can you help? My number + 91 8144 59 8181 skype: meesamin email: meetsamin@icloud.com

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/experts_profile.asp?member_id=308651

Answer now

19 October 2019 at 11:43

SEZ to EOU sale

Dear Experts,
Could please clarify me the procedure how to file BoE when a SEZ sale material to an EOU ?

Thanks & Regards

Answer now

17 October 2019 at 11:29


Dear Sir/Ma'am

Can you tell me how can i find the following information regarding TR6
1. Accounting Collectorate
2. Division
3. Range

Its quite urgent as i have to pay the huge amount .

Answer now


Kindly help me out in calculation of Import duty on import of material sent for JOB WORK from India to other country.


Answer now

What is the import duty of Electronic tablet in India? I have been charged 4648 Rs. for a tablet costing 9000 Rs.? In receipt they mentioned Value of contents for Assessment Rs.10974/- and Rate of Duty 42%.

Answer now

12 September 2019 at 11:41


Please advice as per the New FTP on EPCG Scheme (Zero % ) Can we use the FIRC Earned by the same company for an Alternative product/Services which was not related to the Capital goods for which the license is granted. Same like can we use the Group company exports for full filling the EO under the scheme

Regarding the Average EO is the Export obligation need to be fulfilled from the FIRC over and above the average EO or Can we utilize the FIRC in the Average EO by maintaining the Average EO condition full filled

Answer now

One of my friend started a company with group. more than 10 years over private limited company started and he is also one of the Director n all are equal shares holders and they purchased some land on company name n they didn’t conduct a single meeting still now and they did file IT returns, now they got company strick off notice from govt. of India because no IT returns And they didn’t co-operate with my friend, So my question is how can he get that purchased land by equal shares. Company is still strick off.

Answer now

12 June 2019 at 11:50

Want to know process

how to change address of company in PTEC and PTRC

Answer now

Dear Sir/ Madam

Recently we are registered as firm (Partnership firm), i want to buy some products online (from other foreign online sites and import to india) or manufacturer or wholesaler from foreign countries, and the same products sell in amazon india and other indian online sites or wholesale or retail. what are the registrations required for this business ?
and is the mandatory to take DGFT licence ?
and need to file the custom duty returns ?
please explain clearly in detailed.

Answer now

Pls let me know notification of e sealing permission there is mentioned that merchant exporter also obtain e sealing permission after gst regeime

Answer now

GST Live Class
Online GST Class    |    x