22 January 2019 at 10:10

Samples imported

Whether value of Samples to be accounted anywhere or Whether any workings to be prepared for FEMA / RBI Compliance? Please Clarify

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 11:07

Procedure for reexport

Hi Experts,

Can Anybody let me know what is the procedure to re export the pallets come with imported material& what are the documents required for re export

Answer now

19 January 2019 at 19:28

Vat audit (apr-june 2017)

I want to know the applicable forms for the VAT audit of Apr-Jun 17 (pre-GST Period) for Gujarat.
Provide Latest Excel of pdf if possible.

Answer now

17 January 2019 at 11:27

Import duty on scanner

How can i save my import duty?

Answer now

How can we export fabric to USA/other countries from New Delhi India, using courier mode, for faster delivery, and small consignments? Can we take payment for the same online, using a website and shopping cart?
And, can this be declared as genuine export or would have to be shown as sampling on paper?
We want to export cotton fabric to customers, who can pay online from foreign countries, and would like to legitimately export, as per rules.

Answer now

Vide Notification No. RE 53 dt. 10.01.19 under Foreign Trade Policy (Ministry of Commerce), restriction of exemption on IGST for Import under Advance Authorization only if it is imported First Is removed. 1) Does this mean that there is exemption even if you Export first and Import later? 2) If that is correct, can we Export first paying IGST and claim refund of IGST paid and later Import under Advance Authorization without payment of IGST? Is this Permissible?

Answer now

09 January 2019 at 22:57

Time limit for customs goods

After arrival of goods in Indian port what is the time limit for Clarence of those goods in customs act.

Answer now

09 January 2019 at 18:23

Epcg

How to claculate duty forgone for parts of chapter 84 with 7.5% BCD under 3% EPCG scheme

Answer now

09 January 2019 at 11:51

Export services & hs code issue

We are exporting material & with intallation services they have asked for 8 digit HS code for the services as we provided earlier 6 digit SAC code we generally used to our other billing . Please provide solution / website & information regarding 8 digit services HS Code list.

Answer now

01 January 2019 at 20:30

Rsp vs mrp

Sir
I want to know that RSP printed on shoes imported from china which less than MRP.

Is there any notification that imported shoes can be sold above RSP in a retail shop.

Answer now

×