Exempted income of a tribal

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
17 December 2018
I am a tribal person residing in Arunachal Pradesh. I have to file my IT return of AY 2018-19.As my income is exempted u/s 10(26), please advise me which IT return should I use and where to show the said exempted income in ITR ?


Click to Talk 17 December 2018
File ITR 1 and show the exempt income under exempt income head by mentioning section 10(26) under others.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Online GST Class    |    x