Deductor deducted tds u/s 194j

16 August 2019
Respected Expert,

My deductor has deducted TDS u/s 194J from ‘the consolidated professional charges’ paid to me. Which ITR I have to file? Either ITR-3 or ITR-4? Can I file ITR-1?

Gokul Sharma (Expert)
16 August 2019
ITR 1 is for salaried persons . you are in profession business file ITR 4

Deepak (Querist)
17 August 2019
Dear Expert,

Thanks for your very quick reply.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Online GST Class    |    x